Is working online good or bad for your work?

mezloh

Hello,

I'm sure here more people doing online business or working from home.
I'm curious a bit more about what did you think when you are working online
Does working online affect the results of your work?

Please share your thought

I'd admit that could be affected your work if you did it work. You know..? First time I went to online business as part time job, I always hurry to success with my business. I want to quite my job thus I care with my offline works, but I pay more attention to online business. My fails..

I learnt about those, I set up plan for my online business. You no need to work hard, but smarter... You spend a few time for working with online business, the remain for your families, and friend...

So, the key of success online is to enjoy and keep working....

I just started freelancing on the internet a few days ago.I got that advice and wanted to see how it goes..so far so good..I dont get so many work but in time if people see that yoiu are good and do a good job they will hire you again...Now when it comes to affiliate sites I hate them and I am so disappointed..

Allenafaith

I'm not sure if forums really counts as work but I do it. It doesn't really affect how I preform on websites that I participate in since I can multi-task and skip through different tabs and have different browsers open for more than one thing.

MidnightAngel

Working online doesn't effect my work ...but it effect social life. LOL ;)

Amen to that! I work a regular offline job, and also work some online freelance stuff, as well as the adult sites that I work for. I wish I could stay home and work online all day and night and not have to go to a regular job, and make the same kind of money that I make now. (Which isn't making me rich or anything). But, alas, in a perfect world I could, but we all know how that goes.

I don't think that working online affects any of my work, I find it's easier to work online anyway. :Agx:

SilentThief

Working online eliminates the audience of people who do not want to purchase/use a service that is online, and instead wants to use face-to-face means. So yes, it does hurt it a little bit, but doesn't show it much.