Is there any tool available online to check the daily visitors of my wordpress site?

I want to know that is there any other tool available on the internet beside google analytics to find out the daily visitors of a website? Particularly for a wordpress blog?

Mark007

There are various third party software that you can install on your website for tracking your daily visitors. You can also use Compete.com services to check your daily unique visitors.

There are various third party software that you can install on your website for tracking your daily visitors. You can also use Compete.com services to check your daily unique visitors.
I have used a few plugins but they slow up the site's performance! I don't know why? Could you tell me any good plugin that does not affect the speed of my blog?

Jetpack plugin has great stats that display on the dashboard. Google Analytics with the Google+ Analytics plugin is great way to display your stats not only on the dashboard, but you can go to any post or page in then back-end and get stats for that particular post or page.

cwvps

There is JetPack plugin on WordPress. On the free version, it's already built in and you can get it for the WordPress platform. It gives you statistics for days, weeks, months and years. It's a great tool. I use it from the beginning.