Is there a facebook pages limit?

KeralMTG

I can not find if there is a limit for the number of facebook pages you can have. Can I have more than one on the same facebook account?

They will be facebook pages for blogs if that is making a difference.

Catherine1

I really don't know the answer myself but I do know of some people that have several of them. I think that as long as you do not go making lots and lots of them then they will probably be ok.

KeralMTG

Ok thanks. So then 3 or 4 will probably be ok then right? I want to have some different blogs soon and each one with different page on facebook.

Dean

You can have multiple Facebook pages for your account. I really don't know of any limit and even checked a while back myself and didn't find any reliable source of information on the subject.

I think that as long as you don't get carried away and create a lot of them you will be fine.

eMonetize

I highly doubt there is a limit. It drives traffic for them, so why would they want to limit it.

I do know that if you set one up and don't do anything with it that they will unpublish it. But there is a button that then appears to reactivate it and make it live.

KeralMTG

I highly doubt there is a limit. It drives traffic for them, so why would they want to limit it.

I do know that if you set one up and don't do anything with it that they will unpublish it. But there is a button that then appears to reactivate it and make it live.
Sometimes these websites have limits on things for not a good reason. I do not understand them some times.

KeralMTG

KeralMTG

You can have good numbers of pages over your account but for your safe side always have a secondary account too and make that secondary account Admin of those pages . In case your primary account get banned you still have access to the pages.
How can you get a secondary account? I thought you can only have 1 facebook account.

Do I create one with another ip address and name?

matteomatt

I have around 10 but not all are active. No problems having alot as long as you don't do shady stuff and want to avoid getting them linked, but it doesn't sound like your doin that

Maria Marketing

I have around 10 but not all are active. No problems having alot as long as you don't do shady stuff and want to avoid getting them linked, but it doesn't sound like your doin that
What do you mean by "linked"? I want to make sure that I am not doing that but don't know anything about that.