Is Peerfly good?

ulterios

I have never used Peerfly before in my affiliate marketing and promotions but have read a little about it and was wondering if Peerfly is any good for affiliate marketing of not.

Has anyone used Peerfly or have any good knowledge on it? Is Peerfly good?

vishwa

I have used peerfly in past few years and the experience was really good. They paid me in time and they also have a great list of offers to promote. However currently I am focusing on Affiliate networks like shareasale or cj and promote some products through my blog. I think you should give peerfly a try.

ulterios

I have used peerfly in past few years and the experience was really good. They paid me in time and they also have a great list of offers to promote. However currently I am focusing on Affiliate networks like shareasale or cj and promote some products through my blog. I think you should give peerfly a try.
I usually use ShareAsale and CJ myself but I was looking for something else to try. I don't know much about Peerfly and thought some of our members would have some experience with them.

I wanted to get some input before I gave them a shot. Thanks for your input my friend, it helps and I appreciate it. ;)

Maria Marketing

I haven't used Peerfly yet but I have been thinking about it. I was reading that it is easy to get approved by Peerfly but I am not sure if it is true. I will probably apply and see what happens.

Dean

I haven't used Peerfly yet but I have been thinking about it. I was reading that it is easy to get approved by Peerfly but I am not sure if it is true. I will probably apply and see what happens.
Peerfly is easier than many similar affiliate programs like Maxbounty. Since you have been thinking about getting involved with Peerfly then you should.

You never know, you could find something that works really well for you. :D

ulterios

That's a good idea because you might find something that really works out well for you. Sometimes trying different marketing platforms, niches, methods and other things can really pay off well. ;)

Maria Marketing

That's a good idea because you might find something that really works out well for you. Sometimes trying different marketing platforms, niches, methods and other things can really pay off well. ;)
That is what I am trying to do. I want to see if there is one thing that works better for me than some others and then go with that option more.

ulterios

That is what I am trying to do. I want to see if there is one thing that works better for me than some others and then go with that option more.
Many people seem to do well with Peerfly so you might find a good earner.

You always want to try new marketing ideas, methods, techniques, products and so on because you never know when you will find something that makes you the kind of money that you are wanting or needing! ;)

Maria Marketing

You always want to try new marketing ideas, methods, techniques, products and so on because you never know when you will find something that makes you the kind of money that you are wanting or needing! ;)
Yeah I think that myself and tell people the same thing. By trying new things you might then find something that makes you rich! :D

KeralMTG

One of my blogger friends is using it and says it is good. He keeps telling me that I should join because the commissions are easy to make.

Catherine1

I have been looking at trying out Peerfly based on some good things that I have read about it. It's supposed to be newbie friendly which is a plus for me. :p

ulterios

I have been looking at trying out Peerfly based on some good things that I have read about it. It's supposed to be newbie friendly which is a plus for me. :p
I've been hearing some good things about Peerfly myself, that's what got me to start looking into it and seeing if anyone has used it before.

I'm not really worried about it being newbie friendly but I guess that doesn't hurt. ;)

Traveler

One of my online friends uses only peerfly and clickbank because he says he makes more money with them than with other sources. I am planning on trying peerfly soon because he also said he would give me some help if I need it.

JennyJ

I looked into maybe trying them out but I think that I still don't know enough to market their products. I also don't know what I would have to do to be approved.

ulterios

Peerfly is hands down one of the best networks around. They have been in business for like 9 years now and I have never seen them miss any affiliate payments. Another, good thing I like about the network, is that they are very active on IM forums.
I didn't know that Peerfly was active on IM forums. Do they go by the username "Peerfly" or something else?

That's a good idea for them or any affiliate network since you would be getting exposure to the people who would be using your service/site.

P.S. Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see the notification that you had replied.

JohnQ

A friend of mine recommended them to me saying they were one of the best ways to make money. He said he used them and Max Bounty and he said that he made more money with Peerfly.

I was going to ask him about some pointers but I haven't asked yet because I have been busy with other things but when I do I will post them on this site.

ulterios

A friend of mine recommended them to me saying they were one of the best ways to make money. He said he used them and Max Bounty and he said that he made more money with Peerfly.

I was going to ask him about some pointers but I haven't asked yet because I have been busy with other things but when I do I will post them on this site.
I have heard several people say they they make more at Peerfly than with MaxBounty lately but I think that it might depend on the marketer and their marketing methods.

If you get any pointers then share them here with the members here if you get a chance. ;)

JohnQ

I have heard several people say they they make more at Peerfly than with MaxBounty lately but I think that it might depend on the marketer and their marketing methods.

If you get any pointers then share them here with the members here if you get a chance. ;)
It might be the person because I have heard of some people making a lot of money with one thing while others can't make any with the same thing.

Sure I will share any pointers I can get. Everyone here has been helpful to me so I don't mind sharing with the other members.

ulterios

It might be the person because I have heard of some people making a lot of money with one thing while others can't make any with the same thing.
Some people just seem to have more success with one thing than with others and what works for one person may not work for another. I have tried to market some things that others did really well with but they never did well for me. The same thing goes in the opposite manner because I have had success with some things that many others haven't. Each marketer is different so there will be variations on success with some things.

Sure I will share any pointers I can get. Everyone here has been helpful to me so I don't mind sharing with the other members.
Yes our members here are always helping each other and sharing tips, advice and knowledge with each other and that is one of the signs of a good forum community. ;)