Is Namecheap Web Hosting Good?

KeralMTG

I was transferring my domain to Namecheap and I saw their web hosting has good prices. I do not know if it is good or not so does anyone know if Namecheap web hosting is good?

ulterios

Yes Namecheap hosting is great. I have a couple of shared accounts there and really like their hosting and especially their support.

They also give more RAM than most hosts which really help the performance especially if you are using WordPress sites. I have a couple of their Ultimate shared hosting packages and they come with 2GB or physical ram and 6GB of virtual RAM.

I think that you would be happy with them.

If you don't go with them you might also want to check our hosting offers here in the forum:

https://www.internetmarketingstar.com/forums/web-hosting-offers.37/

KeralMTG

I wasn't sure if they were a good web host or not but I saw some good reviews on them but I don't know if the reviews were trustworthy or not. Some people have told me that you should not buy web hosting and domain names at the same place. It that right?

Maria Marketing

One of my online friends uses Namecheap hosting and like them. She has only used them for a few months but is quite happy with them. I am even considering getting web hosting from them one day. I think they are good from what I have heard.

bestcast4u

i read some good reviews about namecheap but i don't have any experience and i am not sure if they provide any money back gurantee.