Is it safe to buy traffic/visitors for my website?

I have recently visited many sites that offer visitors or traffic for website. All of them says that it would be 100% unique and real traffic. Is it safe to buy visitors from those people?

Yes, it is safe until unless you are using genuine network. Before trying them check out their reviews on google.
Your Opinion was really helpful, I have checked reviews about them and got to know they were scam. I am glad that I didn't bought visitors from them. I also got a new network with legit traffic for my site.

Yes is it safe to buy traffic but if you are using Google Adsense enabled website , first check what kind of traffic they are sending .

Sometime service provider sale there service saying 110% real traffic but they use bots for sending the traffic so be careful if it is your main money making website.
Yes my website is using adsense for earning. Could you please tell me how do I check that they are sending traffic by bots or it's real traffic?

If you have google analytics attached with your website check for the Bounce Rate if it is going high after purchasing the traffic that traffic is of no use for you .

Search for the service providers who are giving niche targeted traffic.
Yes I have attached my website with google analytics. I have monitored the bounce rate and it's a bit high. As you said, I should better find a niche targeted traffic provider.

Yup , That will be good for you . In which niche you are working . As there are various traffic exchanger sites also which can help you out in getting good amount of traffic .

Usually they Give 1:1 or 1:3 this you have to check , This traffic you are getting is frame traffic.
My site's niche is graphics related.I am offering various tutorials and stuff related to graphics designing on my site. Could you suggest me a good site?