Is it good to hire writers to write blog posts?

Kania

Is it better to write your own blog posts or is it better to hire someone to write some of your blog posts?

I want to have more posts but I can not write them fast so it takes long to get several done. I was thinking about hiring a freelance writer maybe and have them write some extra posts for me to put on my blog.

KeralMTG

I do not think it much matters who writes the posts on your blog as long as they are good quality. If you can get them done for a fair price and they are good work then you can pay a writer to do them for you if you want.

I think about doing this some times because I can not write them quickly and I am always busy with my other work.

Dean

It's not particularly better or worse to have someone write your articles for you because that would depend on how good you are and how good the hired writer is at producing good articles.

If you are short on time and want to get more articles on your blog then hiring someone to write some articles can help get more content and traffic.

I like to write my own even though I am not the best at it. I like to write my own so that it helps me to learn to be a better writer. It's just a personal choice, that's all.

JennyJ

I like to write my own blog posts but that's just because I know a lot about my niche and never need to do too much information gathering.

If you want to get your blog built up faster then I don't see any bad reason why you can't hire people to write some of your posts. That can help get it to grow quicker. I would just make sure that you are using good writers that know what they are doing.

Kania

Thanks everyone. I just didn't know if it was considered as bad to hire someone to write your posts or not. I found some website that charge low prices so I was thinking about buying some to get more posts quickly.

Maria Marketing

If you can get good quality writers to help you write some posts then that will probably help your rankings and your traffic. I think that if you can get some good posts done at a fair price then you should do it.

I have been thinking about this myself lately so if you do it and find a good source then let me know how it goes.

Storm

It doesn't matter who writes your blog posts as long as they are good. If you want to hire someone to write some for you then that will be fine as long as they are doing quality work.

ulterios

If you can get some good writers to write you some good quality blog posts then that can help by getting more of your content indexed and hopefully rank well in the search engine sites thus bringing more traffic to your site.

Content is content as long as it's good quality and written well. It doesn't matter who writes it. ;)

Traveler

It doesn't matter who writes your blog posts as long as they are well written and not something that is junk or spun from another post somewhere.

BannersLanders

If you think you are capable of writing your own blog posts, then go on. But if not, better hire someone who can do give you good reputation.

Kania

If you can get good quality writers to help you write some posts then that will probably help your rankings and your traffic. I think that if you can get some good posts done at a fair price then you should do it.

I have been thinking about this myself lately so if you do it and find a good source then let me know how it goes.
Ok. I will let you know if I find a good writing source. :D

Kania

If you think you are capable of writing your own blog posts, then go on. But if not, better hire someone who can do give you good reputation.
I can write my own but I do not have much time to do that many. That is why I was asking about other writers. I just do not have much time to write enough of them to add a lot of posts to my blog. I was thinking of paying a writer to do some so I can add more posts faster. I just have never bought those services so I do not know if it is good or not.

Marcos

If it will help your blog out then sure this should do fine. Look at many of the top websites around the world. Many of them have hired writers for their websites.

Kania

If it will help your blog out then sure this should do fine. Look at many of the top websites around the world. Many of them have hired writers for their websites.
I was not sure if it looks bad if you do not write your own posts but I guess you are right about that. :D

Kania

Kania, i think sometimes we don't have that much time or i can say skill to justify the blog writing. So its better to go for the knowledgeable and as well as experienced person who can write in proper manner. Thanks
I agree with you. One thing for me is that it takes me too long to write my blog posts so I can not produce too many of them quickly. Much of my time is spent researching about topics to get the best information and that take me a long time.

kitanookami

I think it's fine to hire writers to write for you, especially if you are in dire need of new articles and contents. The company I'm working in also hire other outsource writers to write more content, the only thing is we have to tell them and instruct them precisely what we want (mostly about keywords).
However, that company is a small one so they don't have enough manpower, I think bigger company will normally have enough manpower for writing. But in case of personal blogging then I think it's best to write on our own since we are the only one who understand what our blog is about and the structure of our blog. But again, a good instruction should be enough if you want to hire freelance writers.

Ben

It doesn't matter who is writing your stuff as long as it's good. I just want to point out that if you hire someone to write for you that you make sure they are making original stuff because a lot of the hired writers are just spinning old stuff.

Catherine1

I have thought about hiring someone to write some posts for my blog too. Based on what I have read you have to be careful because many of the cheap services just rewrite the same articles and make minor changes.

as long as you are getting good posts that are original and good quality then I think it's good and can help get more posts on your blog.

KeralMTG

I think it's fine to hire writers to write for you, especially if you are in dire need of new articles and contents. The company I'm working in also hire other outsource writers to write more content, the only thing is we have to tell them and instruct them precisely what we want (mostly about keywords).
However, that company is a small one so they don't have enough manpower, I think bigger company will normally have enough manpower for writing. But in case of personal blogging then I think it's best to write on our own since we are the only one who understand what our blog is about and the structure of our blog. But again, a good instruction should be enough if you want to hire freelance writers.
If we hire writers then we should hire the bigger companies then?