Is Internet Marketing a good niche to start with?

marketmongoose

Hi there friends,

I a newbie when it to comes to Internet Marketing although I have taken several courses and studied Internet Marketing related stuff.

I have now decided to plunge right into it but I need your guidance and advice.

Hi there friend,

Welcome to the world of Internet Marketing.

That you have taken time to study material on the subjects involved is a good enough place to start. The essential part here is to get into the practical end of things.

Possession of passion is a powerful weapon against competition. Passion in what you pursue will shine through your work and will naturally lead to conversions in due course.

Please do not expect to start making big sales overnight but make sure to do heavy research on keywords. Right from the beginning, identify the keywords in your niche then create content related to these niche keywords.

Although this will not work overnight, select keywords that have a minimum of 50 per month and low competition, for example, less than 300 pages. With this, expect to rank fairly quickly. Faster ranking comes with fewer than 100 competing pages.

And one thing more, join quality online advertising forums like InternetMarketingStar.com is a good place for you to start and expand your niche in IM.