Is Cloudflare good?

Traveler

A friend said that he started using a CDN and it really helped his website load faster so I am thinging about trying to use a CDN for mine. My web hosting has Cloudflare installed on it and I was thinking about trying it out but I do not know if it is good? Do you think Cloudflare is good to use?

vishwa

Cloudflare is definitely a good option to try out. It will optimize your whole site and increase your site loading speed. I am personally using cloudflare with my blog and it keeps protect my blog from hackers and DDOS attack. It also optimize my site. I am really happy with it and recommend everybody to use it.

Dean

Cloudflare can really help your website in some areas and load times are one of the main ones. It can especially make a big difference if you have poor hosting or slow servers that your websites are on.

There are other options but if money and expense is something that is a consideration then Cloudflare would be a good CDN to use.

ulterios

CloudFlare is a good CDN to use and it's especially good if you want to try out using a CDN without adding extra expenses because CloudFlare has a free plan.

It doesn't have all the features that their paid plans do but you can use the free one until you reach a point of needing a paid plan and then just upgrade to a paid plan when you need it.

Traveler

Cloudflare is definitely a good option to try out. It will optimize your whole site and increase your site loading speed. I am personally using cloudflare with my blog and it keeps protect my blog from hackers and DDOS attack.
Do you use the CNAME setup as in cpanel?

There are other options but if money and expense is something that is a consideration then Cloudflare would be a good CDN to use.
Money is not a main concern right now but just to test and see if I like it.

CloudFlare is a good CDN to use and it's especially good if you want to try out using a CDN without adding extra expenses because CloudFlare has a free plan.

It doesn't have all the features that their paid plans do but you can use the free one until you reach a point of needing a paid plan and then just upgrade to a paid plan when you need it.
I was planning on using the free plan to see if I like what it does. Than I might upgrade if it works well.

Maria Marketing

I have read about Cloudflare in the past and most people say that it is good and that they like it. I don't use it yet but I am planning on using Cloudflare soon to help my website.

Traveler

I actually did not get your Question. Can you please elaborate it.
In cpanel when you click on the Cloudflare icon and go inside it asks if you want to provision the domain with CNAME. I saw on Cloudlfare that this is what you can do if the host has Cloudflare in the cpanel itself.

This is the way that you can use Cloudflare without changing your nameservers for your website.

DTS-NET

A friend said that he started using a CDN and it really helped his website load faster so I am thinging about trying to use a CDN for mine. My web hosting has Cloudflare installed on it and I was thinking about trying it out but I do not know if it is good? Do you think Cloudflare is good to use?
Have been using cloudflare since they started.
The awesome thing about cloudflare it works and they have offered more options year after year and keep investing which is what you want out of a company and they work with us partners and awesome to see how they have grown

Traveler

Have been using cloudflare since they started.
The awesome thing about cloudflare it works and they have offered more options year after year and keep investing which is what you want out of a company and they work with us partners and awesome to see how they have grown
They add options to your account or just to their services in general?

Dean

Money is not a main concern right now but just to test and see if I like it.
If money is not a concern then you can either start out with the CloudFlare free plan and then if you like that then either stay with that one or upgrade to their Pro plan. The Pro plan ads a few features and functions over their free plan.

You can take a look at their plans and compare them to see which one fits your needs.

Here's the link to the CloudFlare plans: https://www.cloudflare.com/plans/

Traveler

If money is not a concern then you can either start out with the CloudFlare free plan and then if you like that then either stay with that one or upgrade to their Pro plan. The Pro plan ads a few features and functions over their free plan.

You can take a look at their plans and compare them to see which one fits your needs.

Here's the link to the CloudFlare plans: https://www.cloudflare.com/plans/
I think I will just try the free plan and see if it helps my site and then maybe upgrade to a different plan.

KeralMTG

I just started to use cloud flare just more recently and it made my blog load more than 1 second faster. It is good to use for security too.

ulterios

I just started to use cloud flare just more recently and it made my blog load more than 1 second faster. It is good to use for security too.
That's good, faster is better in many ways. It can help your rankings, especially if it's a big increase in load times and it can also make the visitors to your blog happier because they don't have to wait as long for pages to load.

Some people see bigger improvements than what you have seen.

Storm

It comes on my cpanel on my hosting account and I use it. It made my website a very noticeably faster in it's load times. I am on this free plan and it works well. Try it and see what it can do for you.