Is anyone doing anything special for the holiday's?

Dean

Well it's that time of year that many people are doing things for the holiday season that they don't usually do so I am wondering if anyone is doing anything special for the holiday season this year.

Personally I really don't have anything special going on with the exception of several family members having birthdays around this time.

Are are of you doing anything special this holiday season?

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

Nothing special happening with me. All my children are grown up and not at home anymore so nothing really special happens at my house for the holiday season anymore.

Going to be a working holiday season for me anyway as I have lots of work to do. ;)

Waqass

wow...December is a month of Weddings in Pakistan and trust me here wedding are not normal ceremonies. You have three day functions with preparations being done month back. Dance, Music, Food and buying cloths, take goes on through out these winters.

Ben

wow...December is a month of Weddings in Pakistan and trust me here wedding are not normal ceremonies. You have three day functions with preparations being done month back. Dance, Music, Food and buying cloths, take goes on through out these winters.
Three days? Sounds like fun my friend! :D

Dean

So they do most of the weddings in Pakistan in the winter?

Here is the US they do most in the summer, June is especially a busy month for weddings.