Is a professional logo better for website success?

Argus

I am going to be making a wordpress website and I am not sure what kind of logo I should use. Should I use one of the free ones on some websites or is it better to buy a professional logo?

I want my wordpress website to look nice but I am not very experienced in the designing of logo for a website. Is it better to get professional logo or use a free one from a website for the beginning of my website and get a better one later?

KeralMTG

If you try to save money than a free one will be ok most of the time but a professional log will look more nice and give a good image to people who see your website. Depends on what you want to show people.

Dean

If you aren't 100% sure how well your website is going to do then using a free online logo maker might be a good idea for when you first get your website going. There are several that you can make something that is decent online. Just search Google and you should find several that you can try out.

After you have started to build up some traffic to your website and it's doing well, then you can pay for a professional logo that will impress visitors more.

If you are really dedicated to your new website then you might just start out with a nice professionally made logo to make a real nice first impression.

There are many ways that you can go, it just depends on you and what you would like to do.

Cheers, Dean

ulterios

In my opinion, a professional logo can present a higher quality image of the website or blog that it is on. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that a professional logo is needed to do that but a professional logo will, at least in most cases, present a more clean and quality site.

I have use many of the online logo makers and some are ok. It's just that with a professional logo you can get something unique that nobody else will have.

If you have the skills and the software for it, creating one of your own is a great option. However most of the software that works really good for this is quite expensive.

I think that if you are looking to save yourself some money then you can go with making one yourself on one of those online logo makers, but if you want a better and more quality looking logo then I would definitely go with a professional logo.

Good Luck. ;)