Increase Affiliate Sales?

Already I have made my first commission with an affiliate sale from Clickbank, How can increase it quickly. Any new ideas?

Any tips to increase affiliate sales?

ethany

I think facebook ads, google adwords and SEO are best method to increase the sale for freelancers

popwin

Depends on what niche are you in . Then look for people to promote your offers on their blogs / forums . Could give you a decent conversion rate , don't expect high sales because they're not gonna come from the sky . You just need to have a product that is needed, explained well & marketed on your niche.

William Coleman

When I first got started with affiliate marketing about 7 years ago, I could still remember the first time I got my first 100 USD from clickbank, I was very happy friend, very happy! But then, the taught that came to my mind then was, how could I turn this 100 usd to 500 usd and to 1500 usd? And that is the same question you are asking yourself now. I will use myself as an example. What I did then, which I still do till date, was that I created 10 micro niche sites together with the first one that made me 100 usd making 11 sites. So, in about two months to the time I created the 10 sites, I made over 4,500 usd. Not tool bad from 11 sites!!!

So, my friend, if you want to make big money from affiliate marketing, I will advise you to create many sites in fact, you can first create like 5 websites and if you are making like 150 usd from each site monthly, my friend, that is a total of 750 usd from
the five websites. You can even make much more than that. That is just my own estimate. Good luck!

Dean

Another way that you can help to increase sales would be to do some social media promotion and marketing. Lots of people do very well using social media marketing because of the amount of potential buyers that are on those sites.

I would try to do some marketing on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus to start with and see what kind of results you are getting, then maybe expand into other social media platforms.

Cheers, Dean

elcidofaguy

Personally I would offer bonus incentives with regards to the affiliate sale either directly on your website or through an optin form. Hope that helps!