I am Thanh Nguyen - hello everyone

Hello everybody, I introduce myself : my name is Thanh, I was born in 1990, I live in Hanoi, Vietnam. I graduated Vietnam National University at Business Law. My hobby is reading books, walking with my girlfriend, IT, scientific research, doing business. Nice to meet you and hope to learn from other so much. ;)

ulterios

Greetings Thanh and nice to meet you.

Welcome to Internet Marketing Star, it's great to have you join us here and I look forward to reading your posts.

If you have any questions just let me know or you can also send me a PM if you would like.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Hi Thanh, nice to meet you here and welcome to the site.

I'm new too and really like it and the people are great so I am sure you'll like it here too.
Yes, I think this forum is so interesting and useful for us. I am very glad to be one member :)

ProfMike

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy the interaction from the members.

This is a great site with a lot of knowledgeable people, reach out and contribute what you can and learn all you can.

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy the interaction from the members.

This is a great site with a lot of knowledgeable people, reach out and contribute what you can and learn all you can.
Yes , it's so interesting

KeralMTG

Hello everybody, I introduce myself : my name is Thanh, I was born in 1990, I live in Hanoi, Vietnam. I graduated Vietnam National University at Business Law. My hobby is reading books, walking with my girlfriend, IT, scientific research, doing business. Nice to meet you and hope to learn from other so much. ;)
Nice to meet you on this forum Thanh. I am new too here and a business student.

Dean

Welcome Thanh, it's good to have you join us here on this great forum.

I'll keep an eye out for your posts.

Cheers, Dean

Maria Marketing

Hello Thanh. Nice to have you with us.

I went to Hanoi several years ago for a business trip. It is a very interesting city with lots of things to see. I was only there a couple days and only got to go look around twice I think. To get a good look at everything around the city it would take a lot longer. Lots of great food, I loved that! ;)

Hello Thanh. Nice to have you with us.

I went to Hanoi several years ago for a business trip. It is a very interesting city with lots of things to see. I was only there a couple days and only got to go look around twice I think. To get a good look at everything around the city it would take a lot longer. Lots of great food, I loved that! ;)
Oh thank you for love my city, Hanoi is 1006 years old. If you come to Hanoi again, I will take you to see the most wonderful things:p

Dean

Oh thank you for love my city, Hanoi is 1006 years old. If you come to Hanoi again, I will take you to see the most wonderful things:p
Wow, I didn't realize that Hanoi was that old. There must be some real nice things to see from it's long history!

Cheers, Dean

Argus

Hello and welcome to the forum with us. I am happy to meet you on this website.

See you in the website.