How to sell more online with my current shop?

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
Have you tried forum marketing and video marketing?

I am sure they will work effective to help you sell more cameras as you want.

Even these ways you don't need to pay for advertising fee, just need a little time for promoting your products and creating attractive videos.

ProfMike

You may want to link in with some photography blogs. Write a few articles on photography and some of the interesting things that you can do with lens and filters and post it to the blogs as a guest writer.

Make certain to add some links back to your site and you will be hitting an audience that is targeted for your products.

Just a thought.

ulterios

My current shop is about camera, I want to sell more to people but the only method that I have used today is SEO.

Is there any method that cheap and effective for selling camera?
I second the fact that forum posting/marketing is a great option for this. You can find some camera forums and go and build yourself a good reputation by posting quality threads and replies offering and help to other members you can and that can help build trust and respect.

Find some of the top ones and then go from there. It would also be helpful to do some research about SEO to learn even more about it and other ways to help your site. We have several threads here in the "Search Engine Optimization" section of our forum with some helpful information as well.

Good Luck. ;)

rockba

Have you tried forum marketing and video marketing?

I am sure they will work effective to help you sell more cameras as you want.

Even these ways you don't need to pay for advertising fee, just need a little time for promoting your products and creating attractive videos.

Forum and video marketing? I know about forum but video marketing is quite strange with me, I think I will research carefully about forum marketing. thanks mod

You may want to link in with some photography blogs. Write a few articles on photography and some of the interesting things that you can do with lens and filters and post it to the blogs as a guest writer.

Make certain to add some links back to your site and you will be hitting an audience that is targeted for your products.

Just a thought.

The problem is sometimes it is very difficult for us to ask someone link to us. I have tried to email some bloggers about photography but they rejected, they will accept if I pay a monthly fee

I second the fact that forum posting/marketing is a great option for this. You can find some camera forums and go and build yourself a good reputation by posting quality threads and replies offering and help to other members you can and that can help build trust and respect.

Find some of the top ones and then go from there. It would also be helpful to do some research about SEO to learn even more about it and other ways to help your site. We have several threads here in the "Search Engine Optimization" section of our forum with some helpful information as well.

Good Luck. ;)
Okey thank you, I will try forum marketing. Hope that I can learn much about SEO in our forum. I'm appreciated your help. Thank you

ulterios

Okey thank you, I will try forum marketing. Hope that I can learn much about SEO in our forum. I'm appreciated your help. Thank you
You are very welcome! :)

The forums don't have to be just about cameras, but anything that is closely related like video niche forums as well. Basically any forum where there might be some members that are in your target audience. Photo and image related forums will probably be good also.

Good luck. ;)

Tommy Hulbert

I think you can sell via Facebook Ads. Simply follow the steps:
- Create a fanpage about camera in general
- Run Facebook Ads to get likes to create trust
- Update content daily to nuture the engagement with your audience
- Run Facebook Ads with audience targeting interest: camera
- Optimize the ads to reduce cost.

Dean

My current shop is about camera, I want to sell more to people but the only method that I have used today is SEO.

Another thing that will probably work real well and is free is social media marketing. You can market using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and the other top social media sites and that can help with sales and conversions. It's definitely something that I would look into if I was you.

Cheers, Dean.

Muzzamil

SEO is obviously a slow method to get traffic and sales. If you are going to do SEO, I would recommend you to be more patient. However you should try Instagram because there are a lot of photographers on Instagram that are interested in cameras. If you are doing SEO, you might not get targeted traffic. You can also try Facebook ads but that will require a bit of budget. Good Luck!