How to powerful your 2.0 site?

edifymedia

‘Web 2.0’ refers to any website which is designed to be interactive through primarily user generated, and stands in contradiction to old school Web pages that presented information for browser consumption but didn’t allow for extensive user input or content creation. Web 2.0 sites helpful to improve keyword ranking.

Dean

We all know that 2.0 site is quite weak in rank boosting. But it is a white hat source that we should use. How we can improve our 2.0 sites?
I use my 2.0 sites to help expand and redirect people to my main sites. I offer smaller posts on them and link back to my main sites for "Additional Reading" on a certain topic. This way the posts are related and the people that wind up going to my main site are already interested in the topic because they read the post on my 2.0 site.

I utilize them for other reasons but this particular method has worked well to help drive some extra traffic to my main sites where I can potentially make an affiliate sale or get a new subscriber.

Cheers, Dean.

david smith

Use Web 2.0 websites that are from a credible source with high DA. Add content and publish the blog, then promote it own your social channels, create tier backlinks for the Web 2.0 website and start other activities like forums, Q and A, content repurposing for the particular Web 2.0 site. It will inevitably increase the PA of the particular Web 2.0 site and Google will find it valuable.

Smith-K

You would want to build backlinks from high DA sites to your Web 2.0 site. Make sure that the anchor text is relevant to the content on the page. Also, try to update your Web 2.0 on a regular basis. Most of the times you will notice that these Web 2.0 already have a good authority, but we also want to rank such properties and that is why we need to create a link structure.