How to grow traffic and revenue for an Amazon Affiliate website?

CristiOne

Hi everyone,

I have created an Amazon Affiliate website and I am searching for ways that will help it grow and reach many more people.

At the moment, I have the following in the back of my mind:
- Providing a better experience for the visitors;
- Looking for potential visitors and how to approach them;
- Making my content "Go Viral" although I do not know how this works.

what are your ways to get more traffic and revenue for an Amazon Affiliate website?

please share

Last edited by a moderator:

dezfutak

Hi CristiOne,

Your site seems to be about unique items that you personally like.

Your mission should now be finding people who have the same taste in the unique items you hope to sell.

A very good place to start would be blog sites and forums that specialize in the unique kind of items on your site. You will be able to expand much faster with this.

Happy hunting.

aaron kev

Try G alerts. Just search it in google, make an account over there, place your keyword and you will start getting mails within some hours containing those particular url's which have got your keyword in them. In this way, you will be the first five or ten to comment on those links, creating your back links and surely will get some decent traffic.

vinaya

I also have an amazon affiliate store. My niche is lingerie. I have not only listed affiliate products on my website but also developed contents on the niche. I share my contents on social media and social book marking sites. While I promote my contents, my affiliate products will automatically be promoted.
You should always have a niche, promotion and driving sales become easier when your store is based around one ot two niches.