How to build a great amount of followers in social media?

Michael Meaney

Hi Guys,

I would be so happy if you could give me your opinion about how I can build followers on Social Media.
I would appreciate a step by step guide for a Newbie in Social Media.

Thanks.

sam.hunt0710

Try to post quality content , content related to your niche on which you have created your social media account .

Suppose you have created a board over pinterest and its on FOOD , Then try to get some Good pins for board , Description according to the pin and board .

Follow other boards on similar niche/keyword , Re-pin there popular pins which are having good engagement.

Michael Meaney

Try to post quality content , content related to your niche on which you have created your social media account .

Suppose you have created a board over pinterest and its on FOOD , Then try to get some Good pins for board , Description according to the pin and board .

Follow other boards on similar niche/keyword , Re-pin there popular pins which are having good engagement.

Thanks for the tips on Pinterest but honestly I am targeting to get followers/likes with Facebook and Twitters

Do you know any ways with these social networks?

sam.hunt0710

For Facebook

Create a page for your niche / keyword .

Post some pics , articles , tag your friends in that pic or article .

Create a POLL and again tag your friends . Try to use social media exchange to get some likes on your page and activity.

Join various groups related to your niche / keyword , leave your fanpage link with description .

Join some L4L , S4S groups and pages and leave your fanpage link there that you can get likes ans shares for your page and post .

repeat the process.

For Twitter

Create a complete profile ( No Egg Profile ) , follow similar users having followers list of atleast 500 .

retweet there popular tweets .

Post image related to your niche / keyword.

One more important thing there is daily limit of following , unfollowing, like , share , etc on every social media site , try to follow the rules and get organic traffic on your blog , website , page , profile etc.

Use # tag to get more attention .

cwvps

I took some time to figure out how to build my community on Facebook. When I reached 100K I needed to figure out how to grow it even more and then how to inspire followers to engage on the page and to create content themselves. I joined different Facebook groups relevant to my niche, engaged in discussions there myself and eventually people started arriving from those groups. I asked a lot of questions, I was interested in their opinions, engaged in conversations and liked their shares and posts on my page. Now I have people posting their photos, asking and offering help, tagging each other in posts, writing tips and reminders which they post themselves or I do it for them if they send it to the inbox. There are 55K followers now and the community is still growing, slowly but constantly. I really couldn't imagine my day without these people. The point is, I think I made some kind of success here and my advice is - care about your followers, they will appreciate it.

Adrianhenry

Start by engaging in trending conversations in brands, pages and in user pages that have high following.

Audience is best built in places where there is already an audience. That is why you will often see new musicians tag along on tours with popular musicians. Following is attained from the existing fan base with similar images or styles as the popular musician.

Spend your time where your desired audience does and make your voice stand out. Let this online community see why they should allow our brand into their network.

BelCloud

Are you trying to become an influencer? If you create content and be present on social media, even if you are very popular, if you do not pay you will never reach all the audience. As an influencer one can lend his audience to promote certain products but it is very unaccepted. Practically, create content and the audience will come. Not bring the audience and then create the content.

ulterios

There are not really any secrets to gaining a lot of followers for your social media accounts. You just need to make posts, Tweets, etc., that people will like and that will help gain followers.

Too many people make their social media activities look low quality, spammy or just like common junk and that will not get you a lot of followers.

Gice people what you want and you'll get many followers. ;)

Traveler

I think if you post things that people like or that they want to see or read about then that can help get you a lot of followers. Post up some popular or trending things that are hot at the moment and you will probably get lost of new followers.