How should I bid with CPC of Facebook ads?

Tommy Hulbert

Hello all,

I'm runing the 1st campaign for my new business. I wanna ask that how should I bid? Should I base on the suggested bid of Facebook?
One tip of my friends is that you should bid high at first to let the ads run and lower the bid after that if the ads produces good result.

Do you know any tip to bid on CPC?
Thanks in advance,

Muzzamil

Hello all,

I'm runing the 1st campaign for my new business. I wanna ask that how should I bid? Should I base on the suggested bid of Facebook?
One tip of my friends is that you should bid high at first to let the ads run and lower the bid after that if the ads produces good result.

Do you know any tip to bid on CPC?
Thanks in advance,
You should actually do the opposite. Bid low and see if you get results. If you get results then put more money and then you will be able to make a lot of money. If you bid high and don;t get results you will waste a lot of money.

Dean

Should I base on the suggested bid of Facebook?
Hi Tommy, Most people that I know bid under the suggested bid. I would start lower and if you aren't seeing results then you can increase your bid. Start lower and gradually increase your bid till you are getting the results that you are wanting.

If you bid the Facebook suggested then they are getting exactly what they want. I would make them work for my money. :D

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

I agree with the others in that you should start low and then increase your bid until you are getting consistently good results. Don't judge results based on a day or two because there are always going to be good and bad days.

If you bid high then you might not get good results and will have spent a lot of money on a learning lesson. Go lower than the recommended and then raise it if you need to get the desired results that you are wanting.

Good Luck. ;)