How much time have you spent on your websites?

NickMann

Considering all the websites you have words on them in the past. which website you spent more time on working it? How many hours a day you used to advertise, improve SEO or writing content for it?

Allenafaith

I don't really spend alot of time advertising because it really isn't helping my forum maybe an hour or so a day. I also bump threads about my site at least once a week on other websites.

augusta

I have about 5 blogs and I try to update them daily,So it like working full time.I spend more than 12 hours daily working on those sites.I enjoy doing this.

vinaya

These days my presence on my websites is virtually nil. I am driven by profits therefore I am busy with freelancing jobs rather than working on my websites that are not eaning me good. After publishng good number of contents, I have not published a single post on any of my 6 websites. I have not promoted my websites since a long time. I want to take a break from my freelancing works and maintain my websites, but I cannot simply do that because I need to work for money.

PedroP

I have just started out but I can definitely say that 'i spend around 4 hours a day for the past two months. Excluding weekends that adds up to over 200 hours. Looking back now I think that I had an awesome progress considering how little time I spent. I keep me motivated to go on.

Traveler

I have just started out but I can definitely say that 'i spend around 4 hours a day for the past two months. Excluding weekends that adds up to over 200 hours. Looking back now I think that I had an awesome progress considering how little time I spent. I keep me motivated to go on.
That is about what I was doing for the first few months that I had my site. I was learning a lot and doing much testing so I was working on it a lot more. After about 3 or 4 months things got better and I started to get more traffic finally and I have been only working on mine now for about an hour a day. On the weekends I do work more often though.

Dean

I have spent thousands of hours doing things for my sites over the year for one reason or another. I don't really have one that stands out as having the most information spent on it.

I am working on them every day in addition to my internet marketing and all the other things that I do online for income/work. I would say that I spend 2-3 hours a day doing things directly to or on them and about the same for off-page things like doing SEO.

PedroP

That is about what I was doing for the first few months that I had my site. I was learning a lot and doing much testing so I was working on it a lot more. After about 3 or 4 months things got better and I started to get more traffic finally and I have been only working on mine now for about an hour a day. On the weekends I do work more often though.
That's nice to know buddy! Whenever we start something new there is always that feeling of insecurity. We have no Idea If things are going to work out or not. Or if we are doing the things the way they should be done But seeing success stories like yours keep me motivated to keep going. Eventually, I will be able to sort things out ;)

Traveler

That's nice to know buddy! Whenever we start something new there is always that feeling of insecurity. We have no Idea If things are going to work out or not. Or if we are doing the things the way they should be done But seeing success stories like yours keep me motivated to keep going. Eventually, I will be able to sort things out ;)
One of the biggest factors in having a successful site is a positive attitude and you seem to have that so that is good. :Thumb:

Just stick with it and good things will happen.

Catherine1

My current blog is the one that I have spend the most time on. I spend around an hour a day doing things that have to do with it in some way. There are times that I spend more than that and sometimes less but that's an educated guess for an average.

I had an old blog on a free service before but I didn't spend much time on it because it was more of an experiment than something serious.

Kania

I do not spend much time on my blog directly lately but I do research, writing blog posts, seo and some other things like social media promoting. These activities take me 2 to 4 hours per day and a little more on the weekends. I have probably spent more than 1000 hours working on or for my blog.

KeralMTG

My blog that I have is the one that I have spent the most hours working on. I spend a few hours each day doing some different things. I had a blog on a free blogging website before this one but I didn't spend much time on it. Then I got serious and started one with my own hosting and now I am always trying to do work to improve it and the ranks it has.

Sha30

Before i spend 3 to 5 hours on my website to have more freat post and blogs until i quit and stop because i give hours day and month but no one can visit my site i make great videos or post but its no anyone can visit or like i think i waste my time to spend time on my website no anyone visit even thumbnail is good but no good efect i watch and i learn on groups and forum but no any one like my post thats why no anyone visit and the only suggest is we need to pay to make more visit or like but i dont want to pay to make more visit until now no anyone like my post.