How many domains do you own?

geraldsoh

I have around 9 domains in the pass but now I have decrease this amount to 3 domains because spending too much time on managing them. How many domains do you own? do you have experience in managing more domains?

Currently I possess 47 domains myself, most of them I purchased because I thought their names were interesting but they are just sitting there collecting dust until such a time I have time to do something with them.

Andrei

I've actually lost track to be honest, it was a pain to move a lot of them off godaddy but that has been done finally... I'd say around 100 (+/- 20) in countless different projects.

ulterios

I had over 1000+ for many years, now the last couple I am down to a little over 300. I've been a domain investor (domainer) since the 90's, which is why I used to have so many.

I was trying to cover a broader field of needs but lately I have narrowed that down to a more easily maintained market.

Even though I have slowed way down on the amount of domains I register, I still catch myself getting sidetracked when I see something that grabs my mind. Then it leads me onto an investigative search for certain domain names I see a lot of potential in.

I gotta keep reminding myself that I don't have enough time to pursue potential buyers! ;)

Dean

I personally own 86 domains as of right now. About 3/4 of them are just for selling and/or for later development into websites. I used to have many more but I have decreased on the selling and developing of the domains so I started buying less of them.

If I happen to find something that I know will be good to sell or build a site on then I will register it/them but lately I have not had the time to do much with them.

Cheers, Dean.