How generate lots of traffic on my website?

Dean

Hello Friends
Please tell me best way to increase the traffic on my website?
What type of website do you have? What is the niche or topic of the content on it?

If we know a little more then perhaps we can help you with the best options for your situation.

KeralMTG

are you sharing your website content and posts on the social websites? That is a good way to help get people to your website for free. You can also do paid advertising if you have a budget with google adwords or facebook advertising.

John11

If you want to increase your website traffic then you need to optimize your website for the searching engines and you also need to utilize the social media platforms.
  1. Pay attention to On-Page SEO
  2. Create back-links in high authority websites
  3. Advertise about your website
  4. Incorporate Email Marketing in your marketing strategy
  5. Make your website is responsive
  6. Make sure your site has fast loading speed
  7. Get active on social media and engage with other users(Utilize most famous social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram etc)
  8. Submit Your Contents to other blogs with the same niche
  9. Research the competitors to know that how they are getting more traffic
  10. Use blogs and forums to drive more traffic

Last edited:

Storm

Sharing your website and any kind of posts that you have for it on the social media websites might get you some good traffic. I would check out Facebook and Google Plus and look for groups of people that might like your site.

ulterios

Probably one of the best ways to generate traffic for your website or websites would be to market and promote them on the social media websites. I would especially recommend Twitter because it can be a big traffic generator if done properly.

Follow accounts that are related to the niche of your websites and always try to post good helpful Tweets to help spark interest in what you are posting.

It's also always a good idea to add relevant images to your Tweets because Tweets with images get a much better response than ones that don't have images.

Be sure to use a couple of hashtags on the keywords in your Tweet that you want to target.

This can help generate a good amount of traffic for your website/s.

Good Luck. ;)

Maria Marketing

Hello Friends
Please tell me best way to increase the traffic on my website?
You can increase the traffic for your website in one way by joining relevant Facebook groups that have the people in it that are your target audience.

You can also create your own Facebook group if you want to and invite people to join it that are the type of people that you are looking for.

BelCloud

You really need to tell us the domain and the field of your website. There are many different options for different types of websites and the promotion for each one differs. If you have a business website, you need to bring niche traffic that will buy your product. If your revenue comes from ads, then you need to bring in traffic from the markets from which you receive the most money). If you are paid for advertorials, then you need to bring in clients that would be interested in that type of products. Options, options ...