How do you try to increase revenue?

Chas P. Gibson

Which ways have you tried to increase revenue for your website and succeed?

I heard about solo ads and email marketing are best ways to increase sales/revenue for websites, is right way to apply?

popwin

Email marketing is a way . A good one . But i think first you need to gain exposure on forums / blogs from your niche and also two social media pages with a decent number of followers. When you have that , you can start the email marketing .

Muzzamil

I heard about solo ads and email marketing are best ways to increase sales/revenue for websites, is right way to apply?
You might want to try some SEO if you want to get organic traffic in the long run but it will happen slowly. You should also social media marketing such as Facebook ads. Facebook is really hot now when it comes to getting good traffic. Also you will be able to see results faster. Good Luck!

Storm

You should also social media marketing such as Facebook ads. Facebook is really hot now when it comes to getting good traffic. Also you will be able to see results faster.
Is it just Facebook ads that gets the good traffic or does posting on Facebook Groups and things like that also work?

Muzzamil

Is it just Facebook ads that gets the good traffic or does posting on Facebook Groups and things like that also work?
It's just Facebook ads but you can however drive traffic by posting groups but it will be very slow and not quality traffic because many of the groups are overpopulated and contain bunch of ads from other marketer. So you will have to write a great copy to have people clicking on your post but Facebook ads are still a lot better and you can see quicker results. Good Luck!

ulterios

So you will have to write a great copy to have people clicking on your post but Facebook ads are still a lot better and you can see quicker results.
That is very true! There are so many marketers on Facebook posting repetitive junk that people will tend to not pay many things much attention. The quality of what you are posting must be real good to get the best conversions! ;)

Dean

What I have done and always continue to do is to improve my websites, the quality of their content in particular. I am always trying to make my sites better and improve every aspect that I can. I have always felt that the better the website is, the more successful it will be. My numbers in all categories have proven this to be true.

These are a couple of the things that you can use to increase sales, especially with email marketing. If you are going to use email marketing then you will want to try to create good quality emails that you will be sending out and always try to be professional with their content. Never come off cheap or spammy or people will either unsubscribe, start completely ignoring them or mark them as spam and never see them again. Quality is the key to a successful email campaign.

Cheers, Dean.

Storm

It's just Facebook ads but you can however drive traffic by posting groups but it will be very slow and not quality traffic because many of the groups are overpopulated and contain bunch of ads from other marketer. So you will have to write a great copy to have people clicking on your post but Facebook ads are still a lot better and you can see quicker results. Good Luck!
I am not that good at writing and especially things like this. Would it be better to get a copy done by a freelancer or something to make sure the copy is good enough?