How do you pick a niche clickbank offers?

robertdn

Hi everyone,

Just wondering what are the tips you take to successfully for:
1. picking a niche for CPA offers?
2. picking a niche Clickbank offers?

Please share your advice.

JasonEden

Here's my tips:
1. Are there always offers to promote?
For a niche to be profitable, you need to be able to promote multiple offers.

In case you forgot, an offer isn’t just any old product. It’s relevant and interesting to your subscribers, and it’s exciting because of all the value it delivers.

Promoting offers to your subscribers is how your business makes money. Therefore, it’s important that you have access to a wide variety of offers so you’ve always got something fresh and relevant to promote.

For example, weight loss can be a terrific email marketing niche because there are all kinds of offers you can promote, from physical products (like supplements) to information products (like weight loss ebooks and videos).

However, having offers to promote isn’t enough…

2. Are customers in this niche known to buy?
If your business is going to be profitable, people need to be willing to actually spend money on products in the niche.

This was the flaw with my “how to study in college” niche. While I could produce all kinds of “how to study” products, my market – students – weren’t in the mood to buy that kind of information.

You also need to be sure that people in the niche are buying ONLINE. The only way your business will be able to generate revenue is if buyers can be traced back to your email list. That’s done through the offer links you’ll place in your emails.

But if your subscribers aren’t likely to buy what you promote ONLINE, you won’t be able to generate revenue. An example is people who research high ticket electronics online. They may read about the latest LED TVs on the web, comparing all the models and reading all the reviews… but then they will go to the local electronics store to make the actual purchase. That’s NOT a good niche for email marketing!

The next question to ask is…

3. Can you market to this niche in a profitable way?
Some niches meet the previous two conditions, but are so expensive to market to that they can’t generate enough profit to be worthwhile.

You’ll see this with some saturated mega-niches where the cost of getting traffic (in either time or money) is very high because of all the competition.

By a “mega-niche” I mean a really huge general market,
like “dating” or “cooking.”

That doesn’t mean you can’t make money in a mega-niche. I have known some marketers who have done it very successfully.

But when you’re starting out, you’ll have to narrow down the niche and hone in on a specific group. Examples might be “dating after divorce” or “cooking Paleo meals.” This will keep the cost of acquiring traffic a lot lower.

Even if all three of the above conditions are met, you still need to ask yourself one important question…

4. Do you like this niche?
Liking a niche is helpful. It makes it much easier for you to create emails, share information and promote products. You’ll enjoy it!

With all the profitable niche opportunities out there, there is no reason why you can’t find at least one that you are personally interested in.

Now we’ll stop for a moment and review, knowing that your goal is to find a niche that meets these four criteria so you can build your business around it.

Last edited by a moderator: