How do you get leads?

batpool525

I have recently got into freelancing sites with hopes earning extra bucks online. I am an internet marketer and I have a small website getting around 5000 visits a month which I know is not a whole lot. I want to increase this amount of traffic and earning from affiliates
I am really stuck with ideas on capturing the leads on my site. Some people suggest email marketing but I can not built a list earlier. Any tips?

ulterios

Well more traffic definitely means more potential for earning more affiliate money.

Have you created many backlinks for your website, preferably backlinks from sites that are related or in the same niche as your target audience.?

Are your affiliate ads closely related to the niche your blog is in? People will be going to it based on what the site is about so they have an interest in whatever niche it is. Having affiliate ads for services and products that are related your niche should increase the chance for more earnings.

Have you done any post commenting on related blogs?

Have you done or thought about guest posting an article on a related site?

Have you done much social media marketing? This can be a good source of traffic.

There are many different things that you can do, and a lot of it is related to what niche/topic your site is about.

I hope this helps. :)

Dean

If you are looking for an easy way to increase your traffic then perhaps you should start a nice social media promoting campaign on the major social media websites. You can promote your website, your freelancing jobs and your affiliate offers on them and if you put a nice effort into it then you should see some good results.

Cheers, Dean.

Marketing Masala

There are many ways of acquiring leads. You can use linkedin to get in touch with business owners. You could guest post or write content on your own blog with solutions to people's problems. You could also use the facility of email marketing and re-marketing to share your content with people who have shown interest in your services in the past.
Cheers