How do you drive traffic to your website?

David Ewen

I've worked on making my content distributed. A share button on my website and LIKE button on my Facebook page has some response, but nothing huge. What other ways can be done to drive traffic to my website? I've considered Ads, but don' know the model in terms of what to invest and the expected or anticipated rate of return (ROI). Do you now any rule of thumb to go by?

MidnightAngel

I am working on that as well for my forum. I want to make it more SEO friendly. For my site, I put a link on my signatures, like in my email or other groups. I did make a facebook page for it, it got me a little traffic, but not a lot. With suggestions from some of the members here, I'm going to change the colors on it as well, they are a little overwhelming it seems. I never noticed it, but it has been mentioned. I will keep an eye on this thread, to see what everyone comes up with. Thanks for posting it. :Drink2:

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
I am working on that as well for my forum. I want to make it more SEO friendly. For my site, I put a link on my signatures, like in my email or other groups
I am sure you will need to learn about SEO on-page to make your site friendly with search engines.

If you want to learn SEO, I would suggest you try Webmaster Sun, a good place for learning and discussing SEO with SEO experts there.

Simple post your questions in http://www.webmastersun.com/forums/10-Search-Engine-Optimization and having advice from them.

Also in this IMS, it also is having a SEO forum you can have suggestion from members and Mods here.

All depend on you! :Drink2:

Hope it helps