How do you add a watermark logo to a document?

animeshe14

well one of the jobs I saw ask to add watermark of their logo in the PDF, Word and JPEG version of their documents. They want the logo to be seen in all the pages of file. Can you suggest how to do this? is their a specific software you can advice for me to install to get this done?

thanks

Hostlumina

You can add a watermark in Word by doing the following:

Word 2013
Make sure you are is "Print Layout" / Click View --> Print Layout
You will find the Water mark settings in @ Design Tab --> Watermark button located @ "Page Background"

You should then be able to save the document as PDF also with the watermark through word.

David Ewen

You can turn a picture, clip art, or a photo into a watermark that you can use to brand or decorate a document. The Microsoft Office website shares these tips.

On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Background group, click Watermark.

1. Click Custom Watermark.

2. Click Picture watermark, and then click Select Picture.

3. Select the picture that you want, and then click Insert.

4. Select a percentage under Scale to insert the picture at a particular size

5. Select the Washout check box to lighten the picture so that it doesn't interfere with text.

The picture that you selected is applied as a watermark to the entire document.

well one of the jobs I saw ask to add watermark of their logo in the PDF, Word and JPEG version of their documents. They want the logo to be seen in all the pages of file. Can you suggest how to do this? is their a specific software you can advice for me to install to get this done?

thanks