How do I get my new website listed on Google?

Drewdude1992

Hi everybody,

I have recently put up a website and I would like to make it listed the search engines and hence customers to come and visit my site.

How do I go about listing on search engines fast?

Thanks

The Dark Wizard

Google spiders crawl new websites within days or even sometimes within hours of their creation.

The need to contact search engines so that they can get your website listed does not arise. It happens automatically.

The key to getting a listing is to create great content that is relevant and engaging to your prospective clients and don't forget to submit or fetch your website in google webmaster tool.

Do not fall for unscrupulous “experts” who take advantage of people’s naivety about SEO by claiming they can submit your website to every major search engine. Ten years ago, that might have been a great selling point but not in 2015.

Think about that.

PTTed

I have recently put up a website and I would like to make it listed the search engines and hence customers to come and visit my site.
How do I go about listing on search engines fast?

If you want search engine traffic fast for a brand new website then you have to pay for it. You can use something like Google Adwords to do that.

If you want free traffic from search engines, then you have to accept the fact that there is nothing fast about it. It takes time. When I launch a new authority site it generally takes about six months for the search engine traffic to ramp up to anything significant. During that first few months the amount of traffic you get from the search engines will be very minimal. And that is true even if you do great SEO work.

I suppose if you went and bought juicy links for your site immediately, like within a week of your initial website launch, then maybe you could get a decent amount of search engine traffic to your site within a couple months. But I also think you would be at a greater risk of a ranking demotion and greater risk of your inbound links getting identified as unnatural. So I wouldn't bother doing that if you really care about your website and its long term success.

If you want to build up your search engine traffic over time, then you just need to make sure you are publishing the most useful, highest quality content you can. And also you need to go out and promote your website in places where the right people will see it. And go about acquiring inbound links to your website from places that the search engines are more likely to trust and reward.

Witally1963

You can manually add website to google catalog, or just wait to google crawlers will find it itself :)

The fastest and best way is to get a free google webmaster account and then submit sitemaps. This will tell Google where every page is on your site.

Labored

You can submit your site to different directories suitable for the content your website have.
Unique content will drive lots of visitors to your sites.

KeralMTG

One good way to get listed in google is to submit the urls and sitemap for your website. Then google will search and find it fast and get it in the search results quickly.

Dean

An easy way is to use Google Search Console (WM Tools) and use the "Fetch as Google" tool to have Google's bots crawl and index your site fast.

You can also submit your sitemap in Search Console and Google will crawl it and index your site's pages accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dean

ulterios

Another really easy way to get your site crawled and indexed is to just submit the site to Google directly HERE! ;)