How can I reduce website bounce rate?

kochii12

I am working on a new website and its bounce rate is 75 right now. I don't know why it's high like that.

Are there any ways to reduce bounce rate? please suggest me tips

thanks

Nytshade

The most basic way is to add videos and images on your website, that should keep people longer on your site and they might also browse other pages as well.

Increase engagement by telling people to comment, share your blog posts and don't leave them guessing, let your readers know that there's more related content on your site and how they can find it. That will encourage them to spend more time browsing your site.

Be careful of the keywords you choose for your website, make sure you can deliver value so that whenever a visitor lands on your site, they find what they're searching for, quality content is very crucial. So create pages that satisfy the visitors.

Always have a call-to-action on your content/pages, for instance I always have an optin form below each blog post so when visitors finish reading an article or watching a video they can optin into my list, that will help avoid them bouncing back to search engines. Make sure the call-to-action is relevant to the content.

Once you've made your site visually appealing with images, good website design, videos and content spacing (paragraphs) that are easy to read then make sure that the website loads fast. People hate websites that load slow, so make sure you use tools like PageSpeed Insights by Google to fix any issues with your website's loading speed.

After doing all that and your website still has a high bounce rate then you might wanna consider doing a survey for your website visitors, that should help you make your site better and decrease bounce rate.

I found the above is great answer, but I just want to add some more information..! You bounce is a bit high because your reader less reading your article. First, you need to make sure what wrong with your content or blog.

Observe your loading speed to make sure that it less 4 second because the higher is less conversion.

Another, important fact is your article. However quality is it..? You have to access to your readers' needs to make sure that you offered the quality content and what they love to read.

According the research, I found that the most of longer article is more conversion..., I always wrote 2000 to 3000 words length. Anyway, have you ever tried longer article...

Dean

There are several ways to help reduce the bounce rates for a website and some of the more important ones are doing what it takes (within reason) to keep website visitors staying on your site.

Things like making sure that the content quality on your website is good, informative, intriguing and even sometimes funny.

Another good way to keep them on your website is to have links around your website from one page to another. Things like linking similar blog posts from one to another can really help.

Basically just give them a reason to stay longer and most of the time they will. :D

Maria Marketing

I think if you make sure that your content on your website is real good and something that will keep the attention of people then they will stay on your website longer. I know that if I find a website that has a blog post or something else that I like then I will look around their website at other posts and web pages.

krishna kodi

I am working on a new website and its bounce rate is 75 right now. I don't know why it's high like that.

Are there any ways to reduce bounce rate? please suggest me tips

thanks

Hi,

Please follow below rules to reduce bounce rate of your website:

1. Optimize content of your website
2. Make your website attractive
3. Create a Compelling Call-to-Action
4. Keep Your Blog Fresh With the Right Content
5. Target Keywords With High-Value Traffic
6. Write Attractive Meta Descriptions for Search Users

Follow the above tips and you will see results soon. There are so many other methods that helps to reduce bounce rate of website.

John11

You can use the following tips to reduce the bounce rate of your website:
  1. Improve the loading speed of your website
  2. Do not add too many ads and pop-ups in your website
  3. Make your website responsive
  4. Provide high quality contents to the audience
  5. Improve your landing page to increase the conversion
  6. Target the right audience
  7. Improve your brand storytelling
  8. Use keywords with high competition
  9. Use compelling Call-to-Action

Maria Marketing

You can use the following tips to reduce the bounce rate of your website:
  1. Improve the loading speed of your website
  2. Do not add too many ads and pop-ups in your website
  3. Make your website responsive
  4. Provide high quality contents to the audience
  5. Improve your landing page to increase the conversion
  6. Target the right audience
  7. Improve your brand storytelling
  8. Use keywords with high competition
  9. Use compelling Call-to-Action
How many ads is too many ads?

John11

A website should have a clean and a professional looking design and even if you add ads in the design, the ads should keep the simplicity of the webisode design. The ads should not effect the readability of the audience. Ads and pop ups might be a good idea to do marketing but these ads might redirect traffic to other website as well. You can check the following image and notice that the website design is rich with ads and rather than increasing the product sales, the ads would be blocking the traffic.

Maria Marketing

A website should have a clean and a professional looking design and even if you add ads in the design, the ads should keep the simplicity of the webisode design. The ads should not effect the readability of the audience. Ads and pop ups might be a good idea to do marketing but these ads might redirect traffic to other website as well. You can check the following image and notice that the website design is rich with ads and rather than increasing the product sales, the ads would be blocking the traffic.
So simple ads can be good for the website and help to make people want to stay on your website longer?

Sudipta Sen

Bounce Rate Mainly increases when any visitor visit in a website and didn't spend a minimum amount of time in the website and leave the webpage. By this website Bounce Rate is going higher. To avoide this we can take some little steps like,
  1. Make the landing page more attractive.
  2. Make the landing page more informative and expressive.
  3. Maintain the loading time of the landing page.

John11

So simple ads can be good for the website and help to make people want to stay on your website longer?
Simple ads keep the website design simple. They are also helpful for the business companies. Even if the website contains high quality contents, if there are too many ads in the website then users would abandon the website. If a company display their own product ads in the website and the users are attracted by ads then the ads would help users to stay longer on the website.