How can I build an email list quickly?

Maria Marketing

I keep hearing so many people around the internet that are marketing say that an email list can make you real good money. I have heard of email lists and marketing that way but I didn't know it is supposed to be a big money earner.

My question is how can I build a good email list quickly?

Reactions: ims

KeralMTG

You can build your email list quickly if you buy one but I do not recommend that unless it is from a seller with a good reputation.

You can build your own list by putting up a web page and give something away for free if people send their email. Everyone loves free things so that is always a good choice. You can give away an ebook or something like that with a good topic.

Maria Marketing

You can build your email list quickly if you buy one but I do not recommend that unless it is from a seller with a good reputation.

You can build your own list by putting up a web page and give something away for free if people send their email. Everyone loves free things so that is always a good choice. You can give away an ebook or something like that with a good topic.
Thanks, I was not planning to buy a list because I do not trust those people selling them. There is no way to know where they got the email addresses and what the person did to give their email address away. They might have nothing to do with why I would need the addresses.

I guess doing some kind of give away like you suggested will work. I just have to figure out what to give away and then try to get a web page set up for it.

Thanks again. :)

Muzzamil

I keep hearing so many people around the internet that are marketing say that an email list can make you real good money. I have heard of email lists and marketing that way but I didn't know it is supposed to be a big money earner.

By giving a lot of free stuff such as free PDF reports, ebooks, and/or free tips and tricks reports. These have been proven to work over and over again. There are paid ways also such as shipping a free physical product like a book to people but ask them to cover shipping and handling. With this way you get their email and also physical address. Good Luck!

Dean

Hi Maria, I would not recommend buying an email list because you never know what exactly you are getting and if the list is a quality list or not. Personally I have always believed in building your own list or lists.

You can start off by offering something that is in demand right now. Some kind of eBook or other digitally delivered product in exchange for people signing up as a subscriber.

Find something with perhaps resale rights or you can create something yourself if you know how. Then create a web page where people can come to sign up to get what you are offering. Then go to the social media sites and promote what you are offering. Make sure not to spam your offer everywhere to look cheap. Try to present what you are offering honestly and people who are interested will subscribe.

Then you will have started to build a quality list that you know is good.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dean.

KeralMTG

By giving a lot of free stuff such as free PDF reports, ebooks, and/or free tips and tricks reports. These have been proven to work over and over again. There are paid ways also such as shipping a free physical product like a book to people but ask them to cover shipping and handling. With this way you get their email and also physical address. Good Luck!
Where do we get the ebooks and reports to give away? Do we buy PLR things or make them ourselves?

Muzzamil

Where do we get the ebooks and reports to give away? Do we buy PLR things or make them ourselves?
You can either get PLR or just go to freelancing websites and pay like $5 to someone to make a good report for you. I once got a report made for $5 from fiverr.com. There are many freelancing websites such as elance.com and fiverr.com. But you have to make sure that the stuff you give away is valuable because if it is not valuable, people will tend to avoid you and have anything to do with you. However, you can make free reports yourself bu that would just take a lot of time and effort. And there are professional writers on fiverr.com that charge $5 and can write a lot better. Good Luck!

KeralMTG

You can either get PLR or just go to freelancing websites and pay like $5 to someone to make a good report for you. I once got a report made for $5 from fiverr.com. There are many freelancing websites such as elance.com and fiverr.com. But you have to make sure that the stuff you give away is valuable because if it is not valuable, people will tend to avoid you and have anything to do with you. However, you can make free reports yourself bu that would just take a lot of time and effort. And there are professional writers on fiverr.com that charge $5 and can write a lot better. Good Luck!
That is a real good price if the quality is good. How can you tell which sellers have a good quality work or not? Do you just look at the ratings?

Muzzamil

That is a real good price if the quality is good. How can you tell which sellers have a good quality work or not? Do you just look at the ratings?
Most sellers have sample o their work and if not, you can just ask them for samples or ask them you wana see that how they work. You can also tell by rating and other people's comments about the seller. You want to look at all the sellers and see whose work you like the best because everyone has different tastes and likes. So what everyone likes, you might not like that. Good Luck!

Maria Marketing

Are people actually willing to pay for shipping and handling just to get something that is free?

Muzzamil

Are people actually willing to pay for shipping and handling just to get something that is free?
Absolutely, marketers do it all the time. Here is an example of this guy giving away a free book and just asks people to pay for shipping and handling: dotcomsecretsbook.com/get-it-free. By the way, you don't have to give away free physical products such as a book because it can be pretty expensive, you can simply give away free digital products but if you do have a budget and have a valuable product that you are okay with giving away, then you should do it because then people will get comfortable in using their credit cards with you. Good Luck!

KeralMTG

Most sellers have sample o their work and if not, you can just ask them for samples or ask them you wana see that how they work. You can also tell by rating and other people's comments about the seller. You want to look at all the sellers and see whose work you like the best because everyone has different tastes and likes. So what everyone likes, you might not like that. Good Luck!
I was looking and saw sellers from everywhere so does it matter where they live? I mean is it better to get sellers from one location only or do I just look at comments and ratings?

Muzzamil

I was looking and saw sellers from everywhere so does it matter where they live? I mean is it better to get sellers from one location only or do I just look at comments and ratings?
It doesn't matter where they live because people that work on fiverr are from all around the world. For example couple of days ago, I needed a logo for my new facebook fan page, so I went on fiverr.com and paid $5 for the logos. I got 5 different logos which were really good and the person who made them was from Pakistan. I also had many other articles written for my website and the people who wrote them were from China and and India. So it doesn't matter where they are from, all the that matters is what kind of work they do for you. Good Luck!

KeralMTG

It doesn't matter where they live because people that work on fiverr are from all around the world. For example couple of days ago, I needed a logo for my new facebook fan page, so I went on fiverr.com and paid $5 for the logos. I got 5 different logos which were really good and the person who made them was from Pakistan. I also had many other articles written for my website and the people who wrote them were from China and and India. So it doesn't matter where they are from, all the that matters is what kind of work they do for you. Good Luck!
You got 5 logo's for $5 total so $1 each? Or was it $5 x 5 logo's for $25 total?

Maria Marketing

Absolutely, marketers do it all the time. Here is an example of this guy giving away a free book and just asks people to pay for shipping and handling: dotcomsecretsbook.com/get-it-free. By the way, you don't have to give away free physical products such as a book because it can be pretty expensive, you can simply give away free digital products but if you do have a budget and have a valuable product that you are okay with giving away, then you should do it because then people will get comfortable in using their credit cards with you. Good Luck!
Would buying some kind of PLR ebook from someone else then giving it away myself work for that?