How beginners fail in online business?

animeshe14

Trying out a new path in life is never easy. You try your best to learn the ins and outs of your chosen path at the fastest way possible. This in turn causes a lot of misconceptions and a lot of wasted time.

As newbies we try our very best in winning a bid and to get hired for the job. We apply to whatever job that we think we can complete forgetting the important factor of getting a job. Focus on a niche, work hard to master it and then earn from it. Mediocre does not work in Freelancing. If you want to get a job and get loyal client then provide high quality work.

I saw, this in an article in the web. Well this is a good share and I think all newbies should know about it.

ulterios

One reason why beginners fail in online business is that they have the misconception that making large amounts of money is very easy. It's like they think they just have to go online for a couple hours a week and they will soon be millionaires.

That is not the case as they will soon find out and it will contribute to their lack of success and cause them to fail at online business!

If it was that easy to become a millionaire by just working a couple hours a week, wouldn't pretty much everyone do it? ;)

Dean

Aside from what ulterios said above I think that one reason that many beginners fail at online business is falling for the get rich quick money making schemes that are not from people who actually know anything about what they are a supposed guru at.

Too many people think that just because someone is selling something and have a fancy landing page, that person must know what they are doing. I think that if you are going to follow someone's money making method then you need to find out if the person might know what they are talking about or if they probably don't.

Do some research and see what kind of information you can find on a so-called guru and if there is good information that they might know what they are talking about, then you can decide to take a chance if you want.

Just some thoughts and personal opinions.

Cheers, Dean.

Ben

Most people are under the belief that making lots of money through an online business of some kind is real easy. They think that you just put a site up and the money starts rolling in. It's not like that so they fail because they think it's just too easy.

Maria Marketing

I think that one reason that beginners can fail in online business is not staying motivated when things are going slow. So many people think online business is so easy that the money just flows in like a river. It usually does not work like that. Once they find out they have to work hard to make their online business then many will give up. You must stick to it and stay motivated.

Traveler

One reason I think that beginners fail in online business is that they believe those promotion videos where someone is working from their laptop on the beach and making millions of dollars only working a couple of hours a week. People need to understand that you must work hard to make a good living online and the way they show in the promotion videos is not going to happen unless you are very lucky.

Storm

Every individual needs to pay attention on both paid and non-paid traffic. Because both are going to make worth to your business.
How can you tell which traffic is from paid sources and which is from other non-paid sources?

Forgive the question but I really don't know much about determining things like this. I am still learning.

PaulAdam

How can you tell which traffic is from paid sources and which is from other non-paid sources?

Forgive the question but I really don't know much about determining things like this. I am still learning.

There are many analytic tools are available, which can show you every type of traffic coming to your website.

Storm

There are many analytic tools are available, which can show you every type of traffic coming to your website.
Thanks. I'll check google to see what I can find. I am just new to tracking stuff.

ion

Maybe the miscalculation about everything. Not studying the market, the consumers, and also the products or what ever services they're going to offer. But in the end, It's actually not a fail. because they will learn something new. It's normal for beginners to encounter that failure, maybe they need two or more failure to make them success.

jpy

I think being motivated when things are slow is a plus, but also we shouldn't be foolish. In other words, someone has to gauge what works and what doesn't. However, what works might start out slow. Anyway, it all boils down to experience, but if people haven't read up enough on stuff, then it could cause problems.

Darryl

They didnt study the business they are going in. They have to study the market first, who will be their target customers, products fit to their target customers. Know what is trend. Advertise it. Most of all. Give more time and attention to it as long as they can.

samie peralta

It's simple their not passionate on what their doing, many people knows how to start but they don't know how to overcome the circumstances that they will be facing and how to continue what they started. If they don't love what they do then it will certainly fail.

lavender43

Those who wants to get rich quick on online business or marketing are the ones who quits in the first place. When they saw or read that the business will give them more profit than how much they invest without knowing the full details, they immediately enters and expect to received more dollars and dollars. There are a lot of online businesses today that promises to give more but in the end its just a scam!
So be open minded and know what business you are dealing with. Don't look at how much you can have.

Karl Joshua

I personally experience these things because I want to get money immediately. Based on these experiences, I believe that beginners fail because they thought that instant money is available without working hard for it. In Philippines, the scariest part was when people apply for online recruitment company for online networking business. They invest their money wherein over 30% interest will be returned after just a month! Unfortunately may Filipinos grab this. Even just by deciding on these, they immediately fail.

I suggest for beginners in online business, invest on skills, interest and failures that came into you.

Sha30

All beginers its fail in online bussiness its because sometimes we cannot search first before going in online bussiness if you plan to go in online bussiness you need to learn first and read forum watch videos to make more great and more knowledge to come before going in online bussness to prevent fail thats all

argel241

I think not being completely prepared to start their business.Most especially beginners tend to fail at first because of lack of experience, being so excited about the business without proper understanding the pros and cons.One of the factors of failure is the wrong system and poor marketing strategy.

Jim15

That's true. Everything that happens to you must be positive in mind specialy in business. Don't look for the failure and learn something to come up with the right ideas in making a business products or services and become successful.

Rogue

Many had fail and one factor I'm suspecting is their ideal. They are more focus on the result, the gain, the profit of their online business but not thinking through the process they have to thread before reaching such ideality. Another is the feasibility. Don't put up a business if it isn't feasible. Just because someone told you that this type of business is at its peak and popular at the moment, you would go and instantly invest on it. Please don't. You are now trying to engage yourself to an online business because of the growing numbers of social media users but always remember that many people are thinking the same. What you need during this is a strategy, a strong and a solid one. You'll need to compete using this strategy to maintain your stand in the market so as to avoid failure.