Hotel affiliate programs

Storm

I was checking out some affiliate programs and saw some that seemed to be good in the hotel niche. Are those good to market or are they over done too much? Any thoughts?

ulterios

I personally think that most affiliate niche's have flooded the market. However, that doesn't mean that you can't do well. You will just have to find the right means to promote them.

The hotel affiliate niche can be profitable if you can get what you are marketing/promoting in front of the right audience.

I think in this niche it would really pay off to have a good email list that is for travel. If you have some good social media accounts with a lot of your target audience then that might also work well.

It's all going to come down to getting your offers seen by the right people. ;)

KeralMTG

People are traveling more and more in todays time so being a hotel affiliate might be able to make good money. I think if you are finding the right people to see your offers and the program is paying good then you can make some good earnings.

Storm

I personally think that most affiliate niche's have flooded the market. However, that doesn't mean that you can't do well. You will just have to find the right means to promote them.

The hotel affiliate niche can be profitable if you can get what you are marketing/promoting in front of the right audience.

I think in this niche it would really pay off to have a good email list that is for travel. If you have some good social media accounts with a lot of your target audience then that might also work well.

It's all going to come down to getting your offers seen by the right people. ;)
So in your eyes then the best way to do this would be by email marketing with a good travel list?

People are traveling more and more in todays time so being a hotel affiliate might be able to make good money. I think if you are finding the right people to see your offers and the program is paying good then you can make some good earnings.
That I guess would be the trick. Finding the right people to see the offers.

Dean

Sure there's a lot of competition in this niche but you can make good money at it with the right marketing. A good targeted email list will really help in this niche.

I'd say that as long as you think that you will be able to market it right then you should give it a shot. You never know, this could be a good earner for you.

Cheers, Dean.

Traveler

Millions of people travel every day and they need hotels so if you can get them to see your promotions then you can make good money.

Catherine1

I think you can make some good money in that field as long as you stick to it and find the right way to market the offers. Everyone seems to be traveling a lot these days so they are gonna need hotels right?

Storm

Yes and you can look for good facebook and google plus groups to join and maybe get some good leads that way.
Good ideas. I'll have to look into that and see what I can find. Thanks a lot. :Good:

KeralMTG

Good ideas. I'll have to look into that and see what I can find. Thanks a lot. :Good:
You can maybe do well on the social websites like pinterest and others that use images. Post some pictures about travel and tourist places.

Storm

You can maybe do well on the social websites like pinterest and others that use images. Post some pictures about travel and tourist places.
I was thinking about that. I was thinking about Pinterest, Instagram and I was even thinking about doing something with YouTube by making some videos.

KeralMTG

I was thinking about that. I was thinking about Pinterest, Instagram and I was even thinking about doing something with YouTube by making some videos.
Yes youtube videos are quite popular and millions of people are always watching them. If you can get one with lots of views and become viral then maybe that can work well for earnings.

Storm

Yes youtube videos are quite popular and millions of people are always watching them. If you can get one with lots of views and become viral then maybe that can work well for earnings.
I thought that Youtube would be a good idea to draw interested potential customers but I am trying to figure out exactly how to do that. I have never made a Youtube video before and don't know where to start.

Dean

I have never made a Youtube video before and don't know where to start.
I have never done that myself and have always relied on having or paying others to create them for me. I'm just not the creative type for the most part so I would have trouble just figuring out what exactly I would like to do in the videos.

Maybe one day I will give it a shot and see what happens.

Storm

I have never done that myself and have always relied on having or paying others to create them for me. I'm just not the creative type for the most part so I would have trouble just figuring out what exactly I would like to do in the videos.

Maybe one day I will give it a shot and see what happens.
I was actually looking into maybe paying someone on one of those freelancer websites to create a few videos for me just to check it out and see what the responses are.

JennyJ

People are traveling more the last several years from my observation so why not give it a shot. :D

Storm

People are traveling more the last several years from my observation so why not give it a shot. :D
yeah people are traveling more lately but the trick is probably going to be to get people to see my affiliate offers and make some sales.

JennyJ

yeah people are traveling more lately but the trick is probably going to be to get people to see my affiliate offers and make some sales.
Can't you look for people on places like Facebook? Maybe look for Facebook groups that are travel related.

Maria Marketing

A woman that I used to work with a few years ago is an affiliate for travel and hotel affiliate programs and she said that she earns good money from them. she has been trying to get me started in marketing them but I have been short on time lately so I haven't but probably will one day.

If you can and have the right approach then you should try it.