Hi! Waqass here

Ana

Hello Waqass I am a little new here also. All the members are so nice and provide help to me many times. You will like it much here.

ulterios

Greetings Waqass and Welcome to Internet Marketing Star, it's great to have you join us here.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask or send me a PM.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Last edited:

ProfMike

Welcome Waqass, I am certain you you will enjoy the site.

You have an interesting mix of professions. Banker and an Engineer, you do not see that mix often. I am an engineer and Professor by education, a Program Director for a large technology company that specializes in Public Safety, mostly software design and development, and I teach web engineering classroom and online. I try to stay busy ....

This is a great site for picking up insights on marketing on the web. A lot of really good people interested in sharing their knowledge and insights.

See you in the threads.

Reactions: ims
Hey Waqass,

Welcome to InternetMarketingStar, seem you are a web hosting provider?

If so I would learn and discussing with you on web hosting industry.

Dean

Hi Waqass, good to have you with us.

You'll like it here, there are a lot of great people to deal with and learn with.

Cheers, Dean

Argus

Hi IMS fellas! I am Waqass, banker by profession, engineer by education and a geek by hobby. Looking forward to learn and share my knowledge with you guys.
Hello Waqass. It is very nice to meet you here. This place is very good so you will like it and the people too. I really like the people here and they always help me.

KeralMTG

Hey Waqass it is good you are with us now. You will like it here with all the nice people.

I will see you on the site!

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
Nice to meet Waqass!

We are glad to have you on Internet Marketing Star!

Maria Marketing

Hi Waqass, nice to meet you on this site.

I hope to see you around the site sometime, it's good to have someone else that wants to share their knowledge with others. We have lots of people like that here and more are always welcome.

:)

Ana

Thanks MM! I appreciate your greetings. Moreover Maria used to be my favorite name :)...now its Maiza (my daughter's name ). I will love to learn from people here and share my experiences!
This is a beautiful name. I have not heard of this name before. What does Maiza mean?

Ellen F

Hi IMS fellas! I am Waqass, banker by profession, engineer by education and a geek by hobby. Looking forward to learn and share my knowledge with you guys.
Hi Waqass, nice to meet you here. You have quite a combination between profession, education and hobby. It's always good to know a professional banker, I might have to ask you some banking questions sometime. ;)

See you around.

Waqass

Hi Waqass, nice to meet you here. You have quite a combination between profession, education and hobby. It's always good to know a professional banker, I might have to ask you some banking questions sometime. ;)

See you around.
You are more than welcome :).....will be more than happy to answer things related to banking sector though Asian banking is little different from the west.

Catherine1

Hi Waqass, nice to meet you here. It looks like you either work for a hosting company or own one. I will check out your site when I am ready to get the hosting for my blogs. :)

See you around.

Catherine1

Well I own it :Icon Mrgreen:.....you are more than welcome Catherine1 to test it out. I will toss you a free month trial when your blog is ready :Dans2:
Well thank you for that, I will probably take you up on that offer soon. I saw your links in your sig area and liked your site. I'll let you know when I am ready.

I'm still trying to get some things taken care of here so I can concentrate on a blog. Moved to a strange place (strange to me) and it's taking some time to get things sorted out.

Thanks again for your generous offer. :)