Hi Everyone, I'm Johnny from the UK

ulterios

Hello Johnny and Welcome to Internet Marketing Star, we are happy to have you join our fine community!

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask or you can post a thread in the appropriate forum section if you would prefer to do that.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Dean

There are some interesting forum topics here, so just browsing.
Hi Johnny and welcome to the community. We have many great members here and they are always happy to help others so I think that you will like it here.

Enjoy your stay with us and I will see you around the site.

Cheers, Dean.

ProfMike

Welcome Johnny, this is a great group of people with a lot of interesting discussions.

I hope you enjoy it here.

Ben

There are some interesting forum topics here, so just browsing.
Welcome to the community Johnny. You are right that there are some interesting topics that we discuss in our posts. The members all share good information with each other also which is nice.

See you on the message boards.

Storm

Hi Johnny and welcome to the community. :)