Hello to All

Catherine1

Hello everyone, my name is Catherine as I am sure you could tell.

I am a stay at home mom who recently moved far from home. I grew up in the Eastern US before moving abroad so you might catch a few strange things in my posts, old habits sometime die hard.

I used to blog a little a couple of years ago and I am looking to get back into that and to do some marketing also. I am sure things are different than a couple years ago so i'd probably be reading a lot on things to catch up. I'm sure i'll catch on quick though.

I'm also looking to learn how to build some websites and maybe learn a little programming along the road. I used to use wordpress but it's been quite a while so I don't know how much it's changed since then. I guess I might find out!

I tend to run on with my posts, so bear with me if ya can.

I hope to see ya all around the site. :D

Dean

Hello Catherine, nice to have you with us.

Don't worry about what you post, many of us posts things that might seem strange to others. ;)

I look forward to seeing you around with us.

Cheers, Dean

Ana

Welcome Catherine to this website.

I am new also but it has been nice here. I think you will like it here and the people are very nice and helpful to all of us. I see you on the website with us.

Ellen F

Hi Catherine, welcome to our great little site here.

I am pretty new here myself and everyone has been so nice and eager to help, I really like it here and I am sure you will too.

ulterios

Welcome Catherine, it's great to have you join our forum. I look forward to seeing you around the site and reading your posts.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Welcome again. :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

KeralMTG

Hey Catherine nice to meet you on this forum.

Good luck with your blog. After it is done then you can show it to us here.

Catherine1

Thank you everyone for the nice warm welcome. :)

Sorry it took so long to thank all of you, I have been extremely busy but I do appreciate the kindness.

Argus

Hello everyone, my name is Catherine as I am sure you could tell.

I am a stay at home mom who recently moved far from home. I grew up in the Eastern US before moving abroad so you might catch a few strange things in my posts, old habits sometime die hard.

I used to blog a little a couple of years ago and I am looking to get back into that and to do some marketing also. I am sure things are different than a couple years ago so i'd probably be reading a lot on things to catch up. I'm sure i'll catch on quick though.

I'm also looking to learn how to build some websites and maybe learn a little programming along the road. I used to use wordpress but it's been quite a while so I don't know how much it's changed since then. I guess I might find out!

I tend to run on with my posts, so bear with me if ya can.

I hope to see ya all around the site. :D

Good to meet you on this website Catherine. I will see you on the website some time.

Catherine1

Thank you both for the nice welcome, I appreciate it.

@sam.hunt0710 I will be making lots of IM posts here over time. Right now I am trying to get caught up on everything and have been reading a lot of the posts here. I have missed so much lately that it takes some time to get caught up. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Waqass

Bonjour!
Couple of years ago is a lot time and blogging has certainly changed since then. Quality of blogging matters but so do the SEO thing of now days. Anyways you will surely find quality articles on it here. For now Best of luck with your mission.

Maria Marketing

Hello Catherine, it's very nice to meet you here on this wonderful forum. Sorry I did not welcome you till now, I missed your post. Better late than never so I hope you do not mind me being late to welcome you.

Hope to see you around sometime. :)