Hello my new friends.

Ana

Hello to all my new friends of this real nice website. My name is Ana and I am from EU, but raised some time in the US long time ago.

I am going to try to learn how to be a good blogger and marketing person. I found this site on a search and it has been very good source of information.

I made a post somewhere else on this site before here, I hope it is ok.

Talk to you soon

ProfMike

Welcome to the site, there are a lot of good people and a lot of good information here.

I hope you enjoy it and contribute to the conversations.

Argus

Hello Ana, i am also from the EU.
I like it here because of many topics and lot of information.

Welcome

Ana

Welcome to the site, there are a lot of good people and a lot of good information here.

I hope you enjoy it and contribute to the conversations.
Thank you for the nice welcome.

Can I ask does "Prof" mean maybe profit or professor? I was thinking maybe profit because this is about this website but maybe professor.

Ana

Hello Ana, i am also from the EU.
I like it here because of many topics and lot of information.

Welcome
Thank you Argus.

Yes I like it too and there is a lot of topics to read. I am learning now so that I can start a blog and learning many different things here and on the search.

ulterios

Greetings Ana and Welcome to Internet Marketing Star, it's great to have you join us here.

I look forward to reading your posts.

If you have any questions about our forum, feel free to ask.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

Dean

Hello Ana, it's great to have you join us.

We have a lot of great members as well as information here.

I hope to see you around.

Cheers, Dean

Maria Marketing

Hello Ana, I am glad you are here with us.

I think that you will like is here because there are many nice and helpful people. :)

Ana

Thank you very much all of you. I really like it here and all the people are very nice.

Ana

Hello Ana,

Nice to meet you

I've joined the forum for a long time and glad to see you around here.
Hello and nice to meet you also.

I hope to see you on here and we can talk about many things. I am hoping to be here a long time like you. Every person is very nice and helps sharing information for us to learn more. I really like this website much.

Welcome and nice too meet you, I'm from Vietnam - South East Asia

Ellen F

Hi Ana, nice to meet you. Nice to have another gal on the site! ;)

ProfMike

Can I ask does "Prof" mean maybe profit or professor? I was thinking maybe profit because this is about this website but maybe professor

Hi Anna,

Prof means professor. I am an engineer and director for a large organization but I teach web development engineering for a University in my free time. I have been doing that for many years. I plan to teach full time once I retire.

I spent a lot of time in Europe when I was younger and I really enjoyed the countries. I lived in Germany, Italy, Spain and England for a total of about 11 years. I would not have traded that experience for anything. It is always good to live in other cultures and see how things are different and the same in the way that people live. I found it one of the most rewarding experiences of my life and learned more than any school could have ever taught me. I still have a lot of friends there and go back about once a year to visit and travel my old stomping grounds.

There are a lot of changes taking place in Europe now and it will be interesting to see in what direction the countries move.

I hope you are enjoying the site and find the information helpful. If there is anything that I can help you with just let me know.

Ana

Hi Anna,

Prof means professor. I am an engineer and director for a large organization but I teach web development engineering for a University in my free time. I have been doing that for many years. I plan to teach full time once I retire.

I spent a lot of time in Europe when I was younger and I really enjoyed the countries. I lived in Germany, Italy, Spain and England for a total of about 11 years. I would not have traded that experience for anything. It is always good to live in other cultures and see how things are different and the same in the way that people live. I found it one of the most rewarding experiences of my life and learned more than any school could have ever taught me. I still have a lot of friends there and go back about once a year to visit and travel my old stomping grounds.

There are a lot of changes taking place in Europe now and it will be interesting to see in what direction the countries move.

I hope you are enjoying the site and find the information helpful. If there is anything that I can help you with just let me know.
Thank you. I did not know for sure and I did not want to say the wrong thing by accident.

If you are going to teach when you say you are going to retire then isn't that going to be that you are not retired once more?

ProfMike

Let's be honest, many professionals never really retire. We are wired that we always have to be doing something.

I just want to stay busy and keep my mind active.