Hello Marketers

Marcos

After a few years away from online marketing I am back and wanted to say hello to all of you online marketers and that I will see you around the forum.

I hope that I can learn some current online marketing methods and share some things that I have learned in the past years. See you all around the forum. :)

ulterios

Hello Marcos and welcome to Internet Marketing Star, We are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum.

It's nice to have another marketer back joining the online marketing world again.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Storm

Good to have you with us Marcos.

Welcome aboard!

Catherine1

Welcome to the community Marcos and welcome back to marketing. :D

Marcos

Thank you everyone for such a wonderful welcome. I hope to get to discuss many great things with all of you.

Kania

Hi Marcos,

Nice to meet you here and I hope that we can have some discussions sometime.

I will see you around the discussions. :D

Marcos

Kania

Thank you all of you for the very nice welcome. I hope to get a chance to discuss many things with you around the website.
You are welcome mate. :D

I hope to discuss some things and learn some from you around here.

Dean

Welcome to the community Marcos.

I hope to get a chance to discuss many things with you around the site. :)