Hello Fellow Marketers!

Dean

Hello fellow marketers.

I just signed up here and i'm looking to share and gain knowledge here with other members. I've been doing online marketing off and on for several years myself. I know quite a bit about it but there still lots more to learn.

I like helping people when I can and always try to be positive towards people and eager to share and learn. I hope to get to know as many of you around the forums as I can. I like meeting new people and talking about marketing, websites or anything else.

Cheers and I hope you all had a great weekend.

batpool525

Nice to meet Dean! welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy this place like me. having more things going on here and I like checking IM news daily.

Dean

Nice to meet Dean! welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy this place like me. having more things going on here and I like checking IM news daily.
Thank you for the welcome, it's nice to meet you also.

I think I will enjoy it here, i've seen lots of good posts about things that are interesting and helpful.

Thanks again for the welcome, I am sure we will see each other around the forums.

Dean

Hello Dean , Welcome to IMS .

Enjoy your stay here.
Thank you, I am sure I will.

I've been reading lots of posts and there's a lot of great info around here. I'm always trying to learn and share new things so this site will be quite helpful.

Thanks again for the welcome, see you around the forums

ulterios

Greetings and Welcome to Internet Marketing Star.

It's great to have you join us and I hope you will enjoy your time here.

Feel free to ask any questions that you have.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

Dean

Thanks for the welcome's guys.

I hope to get a chance to get to know you all around the forums.

:)