Hello, everyone!

SilentThief

Hello! My name is SilentThief, but my real name is Brandon. I have come to IMS to further improve my forum site by getting tips on improving it so that it can become a much larger community, and something that I can be even more proud of. I hope to be an active member of this forum, and I can't wait to see you all around the site! :)

Reactions: ims

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
Hello Brandon,

:Welgroup: you to Internet Marketing Star!

Looking forward to reading your more posts on our forum!

Cheers :Cheers:

MidnightAngel

Hello Brandon! Welcome to the site, I too, and new around here but have already found some tips for improving my forum site as well. I was a little skeptical at first when invited here, but then as I ran around the threads, I thought, 'how awesome' this place is exactly what I needed. Great to have you, and Good luck!!:Drink2:

Last edited:
Reactions: ims

Hostlumina

Hello! My name is SilentThief, but my real name is Brandon. I have come to IMS to further improve my forum site by getting tips on improving it so that it can become a much larger community, and something that I can be even more proud of. I hope to be an active member of this forum, and I can't wait to see you all around the site! :)

Welcome to the forums SilentThief,

You will for sure find many ways to improve your community. The community here at IMS has great knowledge and very willing to share items that has worked.

Take a look throughout the forums as you will find many threats with useful information and share your thoughts & own experience.

Welcome once again and looking forward to seen what you will share with IMS as well.

:Welcome: