Hello everyone

Hello, i am Naveen Karma from Indore, India. I am Internet Marketer and i have 1 year experience in this field. Now i join this forum site, this is good place. I enjoying there, i hope that i contact with you and you to me. It will be happen good and amazing. I need everyone person of this group that How is beneficial making group and communication.

ulterios

Greetings and welcome Naveen, it's great to have you join us.

I look forward to you sharing your experience and knowledge with all the members here.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

Dean

Hello, i am Naveen Karma from Indore, India. I am Internet Marketer and i have 1 year experience in this field. Now i join this forum site, this is good place. I enjoying there, i hope that i contact with you and you to me. It will be happen good and amazing. I need everyone person of this group that How is beneficial making group and communication.
Welcome Naveen, I am glad that you are with us and I look forward to seeing you on the boards. Maybe we can learn a few things from each other about marketing, I am always eager to learn and share with others.

I hope to get a chance to interact with you. :)

Cheers, Dean

Maria Marketing

Hello Naveen, it is nice to meet you here. I am pretty new here also and have already learned a lot of good information on marketing and some things that have to do with websites and blogging.

Everyone is real nice here so I am sure you will like it.

I'll see you around the site. :)

KeralMTG

Hello Naveen and it is good to have you on the site with us.

Maybe we can learn more about marketing from each other. I still have very much to learn and find some good information and help here from many members.

See you!