Have you ever bought Fiverr Gigs to advertise your websites?

HansM

Hey everyone,

Have you ever bought Fiverr Gigs to advertise your websites?

What offers should I buy to increase traffic my site there?

david smith

There many gigs available on Fiverr. I remember once having availed services for article writing, and it was worth. There are different offers available on Fiverr and accordingly what is needed for the website one can purchase services that are provided.

KeralMTG

I was looking some times on fiverr for this but I keep seeing people say that most of the things on fiverr are just junk. I keep thinking about trying some of them but if I do not get anything good for my money then I do not want to waste it. I was thinking about trying some other places like buysellads.

Ben

I thought about it a couple of times but after talking to some online friends about it I decided not to. They said they had tried some of these and they were a waste of money.

I think there might be some that are worth the $5 but you might have to waste some money on some worthless gigs before you find the right ones.

jpy

I bought one thing where a woman advertised my link on her Facebook page. Nonetheless, though, I don't think it was a legit offer. For instance, just cause she posts it on a Facebook page doesn't mean it's seen - mainly cause only a certain a very small percentage of links reach a page's followers. However, though, if she would have mentioned that she could boost the post, then I'd be more interested.

Last edited:

vinaya

I have bought Fiverr gigs to advertise my websites as well as ebooks. However, I had to file disputes. Luckily I was refunded. The freelancer who sold me these gigs claimed that he will send real humans to my website, however, when I checked, I found that over 95 percent traffic came from bots. I will never buy such gigs any more.

Reactions: jpy