Have you advertised your website on other forums or websites?

Chas P. Gibson

Hi,

Have you advertised your website on other forums or websites?

What is the best platform for advertising and getting more traffic to your site?

Dean

I have advertised on forums for several of my websites and have gotten good results. It helps to get some good targeted traffic if you can find a good quality forum.

Social media marketing also works real well as stated by Sam above.

ulterios

Yes, I have advertised on other forums and websites and have had good results. At some point when I have more time I am going to be advertising on some other forums and websites for some of my blogs.

Hopefully I will be able to find the time to find the right target audience soon so that I can start looking into it.

JennyJ

I was thinking about advertising my blog on forums that are in the same niche that my blog is in (fashion) and asked a couple of other people who had done that and they said that if you have a good looking ad and it's on a good forum that has members that are the type of people that you are looking for then it can work very well.

I am currently looking to get some ads made for just this reason. I want something good looking and that catches the attention of people. Then I will be trying out forum advertising.