Have anyone Idea about How to gain natural Backlinks which can quickly improving Alexa Rank

I think you can use Advertize. But you had better know that Alexa Rank now is not really precise

ulterios

Have anyone Idea about How to gain natural Backlinks which can quickly improving Alexa Rank
Although a site's Alexa ranking holds little real importance, it can be important for a website's potential advertisers. Many people/companies that are looking at potentially advertising on a website will look at it's Alexa ranking, mainly because they think it is more important than it is and they don't know any better.

As for gaining natural backlinks to help your Alexa ranking, probably the best way is to create as much real good quality content as you can (and keep creating it) and then do a lot of social media promotion/marketing of your content. The more eyes you can get to see your content marketing, the more chances people will check out that content and your website and that can help to gain natural backlinks.

Good Luck. ;)

LLRhodes

You might try curation.
Then ask each place you quoted for a backlink.

I was just reading that CurationSoft, I have NOT used this service/software, but have run across references for it, pings any site that you have used for content and if that site accepts the ping you get a backlink.

How quickly will this affect your alexa ranking?
(Shrug) I have no clue.