Greetings

sustainSpace

Referred by Ulterios, just getting acquainted with domain marketing. Used BenchMark to send out emails to endusers. Most of my sites are parked at Uniregistry and my .io's are at Flippa. I'm in the process of developing a main site, of which I haven't decided on a name or extension for that matter (short.io ex: fez.io, one of my .co's, or a .com). Any pointers to a beginner would be most appreciated.

Best,
Daniel

ulterios

Hello Daniel, welcome to IMS. It's great to have you join us here and I look forward to reading your posts.

So, the main site you are talking about developing, is that going to be a site to list, showcase and market your domains? I have seen many of them and really like how domain investors have such different style diversity with the domain sites that they build. Some really cool ones are around.

As for the name, that's a preference thing. Personally I like brandable names that are unique. I've never been one for keyword domains, at least for my own uses. Sales, that's another thing! ;)

I do like fez.io because of the sound and how unique it is.

Anyway, i'm glad to have you join us here and if you have any questions or need anything just feel free to ask.

Welcome again Daniel. :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Dean

Hi Daniel, welcome to internet marketing star!

I look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

Cheers, Dean

Catherine1

Referred by Ulterios, just getting acquainted with domain marketing. Used BenchMark to send out emails to endusers. Most of my sites are parked at Uniregistry and my .io's are at Flippa. I'm in the process of developing a main site, of which I haven't decided on a name or extension for that matter (short.io ex: fez.io, one of my .co's, or a .com). Any pointers to a beginner would be most appreciated.

Best,
Daniel
Hi Daniel, good to have another new member join us here.

I don't really know what you are planning to use your main site for but I really like the short.io name. I didn't even know that .io was a real domain, I had to look it up. I really like it though because it sounds nice and catchy! :)

I hope to see you around.

KeralMTG

Best,
Daniel
Welcome to the forum Daniel. I will see you on the site some time. :Welgroup:

Argus

Best,
Daniel
Welcome here our new friend. I like the name that you have of fez.io. I once knew someone with this as a name, fezio. I like the sound of it a lot and think this will make very good sounding name for a website.

Maria Marketing

Best,
Daniel
Hello Daniel, it's good to have you become part of our community.

I like the domain that you have, short.io. :)