Scott C Baxter

Please Pay Attention Since this Service Could Change the Status of Your Website Completely
clip_image002.png

NYC-6.png

First of all, let me introduce myself…

My name is Scott and I am 40-year-old full-time university professor and part-time web developer and internet marketer, born in South Korea, but now live in the US.

I currently own more than 50 live blogs that generate plenty of money each month, and have become very competent with SEO, IM, and the entire industry as a whole. It was hard to achieve success, but not as hard as doing conventional search engine optimization and waiting months to get ranked in Google and start getting traffic, Right?

I can fully admit as an online marketing guru, getting traffic and getting your website branded is not easy at all. You have to spend huge amount of money on PPC programs like Google Adwords and Bing ads to start gaining quality traffic, or Facebook Ads where you have to pay per impression and a lot of similar network that cost hundreds of dollars to start getting low amounts of traffic.

Imagine how much it will cost you to get 100k visits if you used Google Adwords? Let’s do the math….

The minimum amount of dollar per click in Adwords is around 0.1, but varies from niche to niche. Some keywords can cost you more than 3$ per click which leaves you no room for profit when it’s all said and done, and in most cases will end up costing you money in the end!!

Let’s do the math…

100,000 click on your ad campaign, 0.1 per click = 10k dollars!!
30,000 click on your ad campaign, 0.1 per click = 3k Dollars!!

INSANITY

Seriously, who can afford to pay more than 1000$ to get quality traffic to their website!!??

So proudly, let me introduce you to Traffic Dues which has quickly become the #1 website for high quality, Adsense safe, and more importantly, real website visitors.

Scroll to the Bottom To Find Out How You Can Get Two Traffic Packages Buy Two Get Two Free

What Is Traffic DUES, and how can we deliver high quality only human traffic to your site?
  • Launched 6 months ago, and at this moment we have more than 6k happy, loyal customers with minimal marketing​
  • The only website traffic service that can deliver up to 4 million visits because we have the ability to spread your website link across multiple social media platforms. End result, you get 100% real human visitors, no bots or proxies, and only premium traffic that can boost and refresh your site, drive more sales, and opt-ins.​

Where does the traffic come from, and why does it work?
Simple, we own hundreds of blogs and social networks that have millions of members who cover all interests from one end of the globe to the other.

All you have to do is choose your customized traffic package, submit your link, and we’ll handle the rest. Within two days (most cases within 24 hours), you’ll see a ridiculous amount of real, genuine traffic.

Why choose Traffic Dues, and why chose us now?

Did You Know…​
  • We Do Not Use Bots or Automated Software​
  • We have a dedicated and experienced team that does everything by hand without the use of proxies, bots or any other type of automated software. We avoid using automated software to eliminate any harm to your website. We only use Real Human Traffic who are interested in what you are doing, selling, or specific service you’re providing. We spread your link worldwide and it’ll go viral in less than Two Days!!
  • Our traffic consists of 75+% from USA and Canada and 25% from Europe and the rest of the world. No China Traffic!​
  • Real social media traffic increase​
  • All of our traffic comes from social networks including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Google+ and other popular social media networks. This means that if your content is interesting and provides a high quality service, it will be shared by more users which will allow it to become viral. Each signal will be sent to a live audience, which in return will bring real, targeted visitors to your website.​
  • More than 10K happy customers​
  • Unique IP with each visit​
  • 100% Adsense safe​
  • Visitors that interact with your website which means more sales, opt-ins, and email sign-ups​
  • Low bounce rate and long on-site duration​
  • Can customize your traffic package from 5000 visitors to 4 million​
How Can I Make Sure the Traffic Are Real Humans, Not Bots, Automated Software, or Websites that Generate Crap Traffic:

Check out some of our ads proof below:
12w.png

Check out the Google Analytics proof below:
Capture00.png

And more showing the amount of traffic by percent from desktop, mobile, and tablet:

Capturecxxc.png

Capture4344.png

WE HAVE A SPECIAL OFFER FOR LIMITED TIME

BUY 2 ORGANIC TRAFFIC (NORMAL OR EXTRA) PACKAGES, AND GET ONE PRO + ONE STARTER PACKAGES FOR FREE!!! THIS IS A TOTAL OF 710,000 VISITORS FROM ORGANIC SEARCH AND SOCIAL MEDIA FOR SOCIAL MEDIA SIGNALS
HURRY UP AND GRAB YOUR EXTRAS!

OR

BUY 2 ORGANIC TRAFFIC (NORMAL OR EXTRA) PACKAGES AND GET ONE PRO PACKAGE FOR FREE!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE YOUR PURCHASE, LEAVE US A NOTE IN THE COMMENT BOX ALONG WITH ALL APPLICABLE DETAILS SUCH AS URL AND ANYTHING ELSE PERTINENT, AND WE’LL TAKE CARE OF ALL THE FREEBIES.

There's a reason why more than 6 thousand people have given us a try with many coming back for seconds, thirds, and even more...​
And we offer more...
  • SOCIAL SIGNALs TO YOUR WEBSITE WHICH INCREASE YOUR RANKINGS IN SEARCH ENGINES
Learn more about the Social Signals which has become one of our top selling products.

yes2.png

Last edited: