Google Sites vs Others for Freelancers

MidnightAngel

And once again, I'm sitting here wondering to myself: Where would I like to put a website up at for my freelancing business should I choose to do so? Paid or Free, what are your favorites to build a site with? Google sites or many others?

MidnightAngel

I"m looking for a good website up at for my freelancing business should I choose to do so. Paid or Free, what are your favorites to build a site with? Google sites or others? I wasn't trying to confuse you, or anyone, I thought stated that clearer...sorry if i didn't. In a nutshell, what hosts would you guys consider good sites? Google, Wix.com, go daddy, and the like.

aaron kev

As @sam.hunt0710 , I am also little bit confused. Are you asking about freelancer sites ? Do you want to design your own business site and asking for best hosting service?
On a side note , don't use godaddy. Very bad customer service.

sam.hunt0710

Ok , A authority website is best option for getting business .

Purchase a Domain from godaddy. ( Search for a coupon so that you can get discount )
Purchase hosting from any of the hosting service providers whose package suits you well.

If you have knowledge of website development create a professional looking website or hire someone to do that job for you .

Add CTA ( call to action ) button , good content , your services , packages , paypal button so that you can get your visitors converted as clients.

Newsletter sign up form so that you can get a good email list of your clients , visitors who visit your site.

aaron kev

Ok , A authority website is best option for getting business .

Purchase a Domain from godaddy. ( Search for a coupon so that you can get discount )
Purchase hosting from any of the hosting service providers whose package suits you well.

If you have knowledge of website development create a professional looking website or hire someone to do that job for you .

Add CTA ( call to action ) button , good content , your services , packages , paypal button so that you can get your visitors converted as clients.

Newsletter sign up form so that you can get a good email list of your clients , visitors who visit your site.

Nothing to say after this, guess OP is clear now.

MidnightAngel

Thanks for the tips guys....Sorry if I confused any of you, I have a habit of doing so when I'm tired but can't sleep. You guys figured it out, I was trying to decide good places to show off my freelancing skills, I haven't built a webpage/site in a while and was feeling the need to consider it for my business. You all are great!

MidnightAngel

I usually build my own sites, with basic html coding, but if I need anything, I'll be sure to call on ya.. Thanks!