Free Traffic Methods 2015

Ricky Britton

Hi guys,
What are your best new free traffic methods for 2015?
Please share your favorite new method step by step and your results implementing it.
For me, I still am using social networks and paid advertising to drive traffic to my blog like banner ad, facebook ad and solo ad.

what about you? any shares?

robertdn

Promoting and getting traffic from forums and social networks are best free traffic methods for 2015

Each day you can go with one or some forums and posting useful information to them, promote on your posts or signature, this is best way that I am using and getting more good results for my site.

Besides, don't forget to update daily posts on your social networks, interact with your fans, is also a good way to get traffic.

CristiOne

Forum and video marketing method are two best techniques that I am using now, it is very effective to drive traffic to my site.

I tried to buy some review videos and created some my own videos to promote on video platforms like Youtube, Vimeo,..etc. and they are getting good traffic for my site

Forum is a different way that you never think it can get more traffic and increasing keywords ranking for your site if you do it right way.

Luca

It depends on what your website is about, and what kind of traffic that you want. To me, who's mainly a blogger and publisher, organic traffic is the type of traffic that I prefer the most, so I try to get as many organic traffic as possible by actively writing unique quality contents. Then I work on the on-site SEO to make sure my blog is optimized for search engines. Those are my main methods of getting traffic.

Then there's social media marketing. Social media marketing works quite well too for me. If you have a brand, it's a no-brainer to make a Facebook page and a Twitter account for your brand. The reason Facebook page and Twitter account works very well for sources of traffic is because they keep your existing subscribers / customers on coming back to your site since it's very easy to like a Facebook page or follow a Twitter account, especially if they are happy with your services or products. Then if they share your updates to their social circles, it could also generate more traffic to your site or even bring new customers for your business. Don't get too focused on Facebook and Twitter only though, utilize image-oriented social channels such as Pinterest or Tumblr if you find them suitable for your business or brand.

And last but not least, you can comment on blog posts or post on forums that are relevant to your niche. Most of them usually lets you put a link to your website when commenting or in your forum signature, just remember to comment or make a post because you're actually interested to the topic instead of commenting or posting just for the sake of backlinking. That way, everyone is benefited.

Ricky Britton

It depends on what your website is about, and what kind of traffic that you want. To me, who's mainly a blogger and publisher, organic traffic is the type of traffic that I prefer the most, so I try to get as many organic traffic as possible by actively writing unique quality contents. Then I work on the on-site SEO to make sure my blog is optimized for search engines. Those are my main methods of getting traffic.
I am just curious why you chose on page SEO for your blog site? why don't you consider off page site as first factor to focus on?

I agree with you on organic traffic and using social media are best ways to get free traffic to our sites today

Anyone has other methods?

Luca

I am just curious why you chose on page SEO for your blog site? why don't you consider off page site as first factor to focus on?

I do work on my off page SEO, but no matter how much off page SEO you worked on, it's not that useful without good on page SEO. So I focused on that first because after that have been sorted of, I can focus on other things that matters.

Antonio

I will use forums, social network and video marketing as main techniques to drive traffic to websites.

SEO is still quality source for traffic but it needs time and your efforts on promoting and improving your site.

It's not easy to get high rankings, you need to work on quality content and wait..wait..be patient and you will get good restuls for SEO.

nesito29

I'm personally doing the following:
  • Guest Posting
  • Forums
  • Yahoo Answers
  • Blog Commenting
  • Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+)
I've got to say that this is working really well for me. I created a new site, started to promote it doing what I mentioned before and within 3 months I was getting 15k visitors/month. If you want me to further explain every point, just let me know :)

nesito29

I have not ever thought yahoo answers and blog commenting will bring more traffic to targeted sites.

How does it work?

The strategy for blog commenting will be different from blog to blog, but most of the time you will find blogs where they ask your name, email address, website (optional) and the comment itself, what you have to do is paste the link where you want to redirect that traffic to and provide high value in every comment so that people interested in what you are saying go to your website following the backlink you left.

Yahoo Answers is practically the same, answer 2-3 questions/day and leave your backlink in either the source section or within the answer itself, just be creative. Answer the question and then say something like, there a lot more to it than that however I'm afraid I don't have enough space here to go on, "I've written an article about this before, you can access it here «backlink». Something like that, and always provide the best possible answers so that you are selected as the "best answer" and be at the top of every answer giving you even more exposure.

If there is something you don't understand please let me know, I will rewrite it and post it again :)