Fiverr Gigs for increasing website traffic?

amtwebsite

I am willing to pay via Fiverr and having $$ in my fiverr account but I am searching for gigs that help improve my website traffic. which gigs should I buy from fiverr to increase website traffic or advertising my products??

Mark007

Traffic buying is a good idea to go with for your website. But I would prefer using the normal white hat seo techniques to generate traffic for my websites. There are numerous relevant and effective ways to improve your website traffic.

popwin

Depends on what countries do you want your traffic targeted or if you want it worldwide.
For worldwide i think you can find some decent gigs with 5k unique visitors for $5 ,which is not a bad price for you to pay but the results would be low,as mostly they send traffic from countries like : Thailand,Vietnam,India,etc .
On the other hand,with those $5 you can create a campaign on an ad network that will bring you more quality visits from EU ( still 5k ) or USA /UK/Canada (~2- 3 k ) . If you'd like you can test our ad network and see how it goes for you .

But remember - as Mark007 says, you can't count only to bring visits to your website to be succesful,you need good SEO optimizing and having a quality traffic .
If you want more details, send me a message here or via skype : popwin.net

Have a great day ,
Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:

Hostlumina

The problem with buying traffic is that it is all you are going to get and wouldn't expect any quality traffic from Fiverr IMO. Traffic... doesn't mean quality traffic to your specific market so the chances for any engagement or turn into a client are slim.

elcidofaguy

I am willing to pay via Fiverr and having $$ in my fiverr account but I am searching for gigs that help improve my website traffic. which gigs should I buy from fiverr to increase website traffic or advertising my products??

Seriously every gig on fiverr which offers to increase your traffic is all fake traffic such as use of bots to manipulate your web site analytics to make it look like you're getting a ton of traffic when in fact you are not... If it was real traffic then no one in their right mind would sell that for five bucks....

For real traffic you are best off with placing ads on related forums, websites, ads on social media such as FB as well as Adwords and Bing equivalent etc...

Reactions: ims
Be careful buying traffic. Most is a bunch of low quality and spam stuff that can actually backfire on your site and get you penalized by Google. I would look for quality (qualified) traffic gigs, where they will write blog posts or discussion comments on relevant sites with a link to your site in it somewhere.

ulterios

All you have to do is start searching in Google and you will find that those Fiverr traffic gigs are just junk and can even do more harm than good. Always look into something like this before throwing money down the drain.

There are better ways to get traffic, REAL traffic! ;)

Dean

Traffic from Fiverr is probably going to be all bot traffic and won't really be good for anything. You probably aren't going to get any subscribers or sales because of this. It would be better to spend money on Adwords or something similar so you are getting real people and yo may get some subscribers or sales.

Cheers, Dean.

Traveler

Some of them seem like they are legit and say it's real traffic but you never know. It will probably be best to check with the sellers customers to see what the ratings are.