Facebook won't allow me to post Affiliate Marketing links

animeshe14

I have a dilemma, I've just started affiliate marketing. I've tried posting the link of the products I have been approve to endorse in my FB account but facebook won't allow me to post it due to the link I am posting was considered obtrusive.

Do you have any tips on I can go around this block?
Are their other free websites I can post this in except for Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram?

PhilipsEl

If Facebook considered your links as obtrusive then you should not promote those links. If you do, your FB account might be in trouble. Try to share the links that are not marked as SPAM, you will be safe. If you still want to promote (don't blame me later) those links then you can use some link shortening services. Please don't use ours :Beg:for adult/spam links!

William Coleman

Don't post your affiliate links directly on your facebook without cloaking it. To shorten your long affiliate url, use shortner service like tinyurl dot com to do it. If you shorten the url with tinyurl and facebook still reject your link, I will advise you to stop promoting that particular link on facebook again because if you do, your account might get banned.