Offer Elixant Technology :: Premium DDoS Protected Hosting :: FIRST MONTH FREE

Elixant Technology offers Business Grade Managed Website Hosting, Managed Servers and Domain Registration Services. Our affordable and reliable Website Hosting makes Elixant Technology the best place to host your website whether you are a small, medium, large or enterprise-level business. At Elixant Technology, we guarantee that your website will be available at least 99.9% of the time.

All of our Website Hosting packages feature Unmetered Pure-SSD Disk Storage and Premium Bandwidth. Some Web Hosts refer to it as "Unlimited" while we choose to refer to it as "Unmetered". No matter what you call it, there has been a shift towards hosting plans without defined diskspace or bandwidth limitations. The real limitations are server memory and process usage! Below we provide detailed information about the limitations of each package, though most websites will not come close to even using 10% of these defined resources we have made sure that there is enough room that you should feel comfortable with your services.

Who needs a VPS when you've got Elixant Technology? The most common reason for somebody to switch to utilizing a VPS is due to lack of resources available to you. We have gone ahead and taken a leap by allocating resources to our customers, as a result providing a more reliable and suitable solution to our customers than that of a VPS would provide (other than complete software control).

All of our Website Hosting and Reseller Hosting systems feature 16-20 Processing Cores, 128-256GB of ECC Certified Memory, Pure-SSD Raid-Protected Storage and Premium DDoS Protection. By utilizing not only the most powerful hardware but also highly customized and optimized software, we are able to provide our customers with a service that is Fast, Secure & Always Online!

Website Hosting System Features:
  • CloudLinux & CageFS Security
  • cPanel/WHM Control Panel
  • Zend Optimizer & IonCube Loader
  • Selectable PHP Versions (4.4-7.0)
  • Pure-SSD Raid-Protected Storage
  • Protected & Redundant DNS Servers
  • Premium DDoS Protection
  • MariaDB 10 & PostGres SQL Databases
  • FREE McAfee Secure Certification
  • FREE Website Builder & SEO Tools
  • FREE Website Migration
  • FREE Daily Backups

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY....
Get your FIRST MONTH FREE on ANY Website Hosting Package.
Use coupon 1FMONTH during the checkout process.

OR

Save 30% FOR LIFE when you order for 12 or 24 Month Term
Use coupon YAY30 during the checkout process.

Prices above may be subject to term discounts. Visit website for more information.

For more information about the services that we offer please visit:
http://www.elixant-tech.com

jmartin

Good evening everyone, I wanted
to come on here an right a review for this Elixant Technology and how great there service has been for me for the past few months now.
I came across Elixant Technology about a 4-5 months ago visiting these forums. I take part in numerous Facebook Groups and thought it would be a good idea to venture into building my own website. I selected Elixant Technology as I found they were local to me which made things a lot easier, as I was actually able to go and meet their staff.

I'm new to this whole having my own website thing, but I'm specifically impressed at how much help they have provided me with in pointing me in the right direction allowing me to learn how to use Wordpress. I am now in the process of learning how to code with HTML/CSS.
I have nothing but positive things to say about these guys. There was one issue I had month ago where I wasn't able to access my email or website for a short period of time, probably no more than 5 minutes. I guess they had an issue with one of their servers. All in all, they were extremely fast in resolving the issue, and kept me up to date during the whole process.

Being new, I don't have too much experience and I can't get too technical in my recommendation, but still, I must say I am impressed.

I was planning on going with HostGator at first because I saw them advertising on Facebook, then after finding this site on google and reading some of the things being said about them, I decided to check out the offers section. The first one that popped up was these guys.

I am still learning the different techniques to building a website but in time I think I will have a pretty good grab on it.

Thanks alot Elixant Technology’s you have been great keep up the great work I will continue to be a loyal client.