Drive traffic to a new blog?

davidfranco

Hey there,

Could you guys here share me tips or what are the best ways to drive traffic to a new blog?
I have built a new blog since days ago but traffic is zero, Blog has got 10 articles, is it enough for getting traffic?

nesito29

Hey there,

Could you guys here share me tips or what are the best ways to drive traffic to a new blog?
I have built a new blog since days ago but traffic is zero, Blog has got 10 articles, is it enough for getting traffic?

Yes of course, you could have 1 article and still drive some traffic to it. Let me share with you a few techniques that work really great for this.

• Blog commenting: Go find high ranking blogs within your niche, read their articles and simply comment. Always post great quality content, and if you disagree with something do it in a polite way, nobody likes when people want to force us to their points of view. Remember we all have different opinions. After you do this say something like hey I wrote an article about "topic", you can find it here "link to article", I'd love to know your opinion about it (the article where you leave your link must be related to the article you wrote).
  • Forums: Just like with Blog commenting go to forums related to your niche. Answer questions people have with great quality answers, show your expertise and always provide FACTS not just your opinion. And then the same strategy as Blog commenting (answer, call to action to get them to your blog post). Also always check the forum rules so you don't break them and create problems for yourself like getting banned.

They already have the traffic, this way you can leverage that and use it to your advantage. These methods will help you drive high quality and targeted traffic to your blog. At the same time you are building your brand.

Hope this strategies help you drive massive amounts of traffic to your blog. And even more important than these techniques. TAKE ACTION! If you don't go and do it, nobody will do it for you (at least not for free).

@nisito29 said right, blog comment and forum is the best for driving up traffic to new blog. You also, can spend more time with social engagement, you should some specific time for working social media network such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and Pinterest. You have to connect with other people in area of interests, then interact with them. Relationship is great to drive up me traffic to your blog, if you don't it the right way...